Close
One second...

The Year of the Rabbit

• by MiFFd
  • posted Jan 05, 2011
  • 23 Comments

A fun design to celebrate the Chinese Year of the Rabbit! I hope it's a lucky year for all of you-why not enjoy it in this lovely Lagomorpha themed tee! grin

Seriously though, hope you all like it. :-)

Watch this
MiFFd

A fun design to celebrate the Chinese Year of the Rabbit! I hope it's a lucky year for all of you-why not enjoy it in this lovely Lagomorpha themed tee! grin

Seriously though, hope you all like it. :-)

jackiexx

great design

rompetelcuero
rompetelcuero profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I like your design it pretty nice. Same to you and thanks, good lucky year.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

(_/) (^_^) (___)♡

MiFFd

Thanks for your comments all! :-D

MiFFd

Thanks I'll check it out :-D

true fiction

I like it - the only thing I'm not keen on is the white border around the numbers (that said I agree with Cole and co about the numbers also being a bit smaller)

If you gotta a sec critique my Angry Chickens

Cheers

MiFFd

@All: Thanks for your comments :-D

@ColeandJosephine: Yeah I did wrestle with whether or not to make my bunny bigger, but decided to have the type appear dominant. Still not sure if I made the right choice!

@true fiction: fair comment-the white borders serve 2 purposes though; to make the little pink or blue rabbit head medley pop, and also to tie the whole design together. Just so you understand my thought process ;-D

1of40

1of40 love this. What are the traits for people born in the year of the rabbit?

MiFFd

@1of40: thanks! I believe that those born under the rabbit are thought to be kind, quiet, well mannered, intellectual, well liked and lucky. So not too shabby!

MiFFd

Thanks everybody ;-D

apfrod

Well executed. I think the rabbit is the best bit - I would prefer just a giant rabbit, maybe holding a tiny flag with the text on it.

MiFFd

Thanks, the rabbit's my favourite bit as well! Nice idea about the flag though :-D

ndanzi
ndanzi profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

nice design. i like how the tiny faces in the numbers are like arranged flowers

Goto75
Goto75 profile pic Alumni

Very nice!

SabxRena

thanks! this is cute :)

MiFFd

Thanks everyone ;-D

No account?