Close
One second...

Year Of The Rabbit....Hare...Bunny?

• by Dadel-dom
  • posted Jan 02, 2011
  • 17 Comments

Making up for not doing a design fro New Years...so made one for Chinese New Years which is later lol. 2010 (year of the Tiger) is over and 2011 (year of the rabbit) has come to stay.rnrnI don't think printing will make the Chinese New Years (Feb. 3rd?), but isn't a tiger getting round house kicked by a rabbit worth wearing year round :D.rnrn[6 unique colors, tee colors- asphalt and heather gray.]

Watch this
Dadel-dom

Making up for not doing a design fro New Years...so made one for Chinese New Years which is later lol. 2010 (year of the Tiger) is over and 2011 (year of the rabbit) has come to stay.rnrnI don't think printing will make the Chinese New Years (Feb. 3rd?), but isn't a tiger getting round house kicked by a rabbit worth wearing year round :D.rnrn[6 unique colors, tee colors- asphalt and heather gray.]

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

nice!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

(_/) (^_^) (___)♡

Wilfur

I love Chinese New Year design!! 5!!

Dadel-dom

cool its up!, special thanks goes off to philihp and his awesome flash template.

p.s. sorry for the guy's horrible resolution (you'll see it if you click)

Hope everyone year is off to a good start :D.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

cute

gnoks
gnoks profile pic Alumni

Nice !!!!

Dadel-dom

jesse ryan on Jan 05 '11 bunnies know karate!!?? how come nobody told me this?

Only the Chinese ones, the rest just spend time reproducing behind our backs :D

Luigi Mario

Mama mia! Dis good!

Manikx

LIKE IT

Stirpel Gonzales
Stirpel Gonzales profile pic Alumni

The round house kicked tiger is awesome, indeed. Think its even worth wearing in 2012 ;-). Anyway I like the illustration without "2011" better.

debrasbizzare

i like it without the 2011 better. :)

debrasbizzare

and it looks awesome against the darker background. :) good luck!

MiFFd

Another year of the rabbit! Nice :-D

No account?
Join Us