Close
One second...

will work for love

• by wajiboy
  • posted Dec 26, 2010
  • 33 Comments

everybody wants love. but it's not always easy to find and it's also easy to lose. when you don't have it, you can find yourself sitting at home sobbing uncontrollably to love songs wishing you had that special someone in your life. we've all been there before with tears and snot running down our face. so work hard to find love and once you find it, work hard to keep it.

Watch this
wajiboy

everybody wants love. but it's not always easy to find and it's also easy to lose. when you don't have it, you can find yourself sitting at home sobbing uncontrollably to love songs wishing you had that special someone in your life. we've all been there before with tears and snot running down our face. so work hard to find love and once you find it, work hard to keep it.

SoulFlow

what a wonderful idea and powerful feelings behind it :) great job man (i assume)

c.blue

cute and sad, but great! Please check out my design and score/comment on it too!

Wawaa

I agree!

Cath_KA

Great work!

gnoks
gnoks profile pic Alumni

Nice !

schatzie_84

love it- so sweet and meaningful.

stardustl6

awesome! you just want to hug him!

Thadd

Looks good Daniel!

EphraimJoseph

Great concept. Love the style too, old world meets modern illustration.

lilsby

love love! totally feeling the design and message!

thejtrix

good stuff!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) /█\ ♥/█\

cin0422

loving it! You rock!

jelena83

mmm....cute...

kwristen

so cute! love it!

tynick

Don't forget to mention that sometimes "love" is a double edged sword. I really enjoy this simplicity of this and it's style. Great work!

Please score my design when/ if you get a chance, thanks!

analie.laserna

great job! very simple and unique! ;)

asaucedo

Great job Daniel!

bn1511

Very nice - like the monochromatic background :)

3xChaos

I love the simple design yet it has such a strong powerful meaning. Great job! $5

dodoga

awww

anselmoj

Love it! Nice job!

jjsteeley

This is great! Awesome, Daniel. The art, the thought behind it... everything!

No account?
Join Us