• 27 Comments

Raindrops

Watch this
lardossa

love it!

Stencileer

I would love to sing under it at the appropriate scenario =D

SharlzG

awwww...... I'm with Stencileer. Definitely song&dance routine worthy....

poilock

once i have money back, i'm totally buying this

huddyyeo

too pricey...

CraftyPancakes

Too pricey for that kind of umbrella and I don't like how short the handle is when it's extended.

12monkeys

nice... but not $35 nice

smilebear

Omgz if only I didn't need an umbrella :P

liewcf

bought and received it today! It's great quality. Worth $35!

Lulu.Widjaya

i'm so bump. it says made in china -.-"

xresolutionx

Pretty nice in appearance, but didn't last a month, even in the absence of wind. Not worth the shipping to get a replacement. Avoid and get a black umbrella.

Kogepan

This is a lovely umbrella, but I'm concerned about the comment that said it didn't last. Any other feedback about this? I've been looking for a vented umbrella, but I don't want one that's going to break after one rainstorm.

Hellpanda
Hellpanda profile pic Alumni

I know I work here so maybe you won't believe me, but I've had one of these umbrellas for a very long time. It's held up great, and is extremely well made imo, and I live in "The Windy city" so..... :)

miss_surenne

Finally we got our first rain in 2 months... now I have an excuse :+)

12monkeys

i should've picked this up while it was on sale... i do like it, but i just can't see spending $35 on it. perhaps if i wait patiently it will go on sale again?

~Raintree~

oh my goodness, i didn't know threadless had umbrellas...is it durable? there should be more reviews about it's quality. :) thankyou!

breathofreshair

My umbrella lasted nearly 2 years in Chicago wind and rain. Today it finally flipped inside out and one of the posts bent. I was able to bend it back, but I remember seeing something about lifetime guarantee that I must have lost... does anyone have that information?

Sashaliane

is this durable? i see one person who has owned one, but i live in seattle... LOTS of rain, and quite a bit of wind. will this hold up as well as a standard length one?

untitledself

I got the "waves" umbrella a few months ago and it's great. It has flipped out for me once in strong winds but I flipped it back and it hasn't happened since. It's sturdy and I love the size; the handle is a perfect size and it's comfortable to hold. The one complaint I have is that the spokes have started to rust even though I always leave the umbrella open to dry once I get indoors. But overall I think that it's a great quality umbrella and worth the price.

scyllaira

Please reprint!!!

irwan1710

please reprint this

Mamaragan

Please reprint!

mikechristoff

i am the creator of this pattern and need more for christmas gifts. Please reprint them.

Chanty87

Aw. I ordered this one a year and a half ago and it just broke :( Plz reprint, I really need a replacement to withstand this awful Dutch climate!

No account?