I Park Like an Idiot

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
MusicalDemons

This is a hilariously wonderful idea!

jimmypeach

Had this idea a while back... good work following through and getting it out there! :-D

Papai Felps

I was working on this idea with a friend. This is educational in the best way! Nice

Chocoholic95

Hahaha! I need to buy this when I have a car! xD

Marfere

A 100-pack would be a great gift for my gf. She parks like an idiot x100.

reags
reags profile pic Alumni

Perfect for the streets of Sydney.

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

cool!

phonakins

mwahaha awesome.

willowsprite

LOVE these! Idiot parkers make me so mad.

cassyt

these are perfect for Townsville, Australia :) think they might start appearing on cars here! :P

chrishough

these stickers rule, people who park like idiots are d-bags

ThatguysMother

these are perfect for huge 4X4 drivers in the inner city of Melbourne...especially the big truck parkers at Victoria gardens shopping centre

[+duracell-]

you should throw one in with every t-shirt order

[+duracell-]

There is this dood in my area that QUADRUPLE parks his stupid yellow Solstice every day. What a great Christmas present this would be for him.

SQQZY

This is sooooo me.

mandileblanc

I need this for the noobs who park like a-holes in my office parking lot. And there's A LOT of them.

[+duracell-]

How bout those people who leave shopping carts in parking spaces? What kind of lazy POS does that?!

lypsiladdict

My friend saw it and said she was buying it for me - sadly, I couldn't argue, I do park like an idiot!

aventureiro

I would stick one onto my own car even though I park better then most of other stupid drivers here in Kazakhstan. Just a joke of humor, as my people say. :)

radiofreeagent

this is awesome. do you guys really put 'em on other people's cars? i want to :/

bledsoe2006

I have something similar to this. Mine are "tickets" w/ comments already on them that I put under their wiper blades. Got them at Urban Outfitters. Best $10 I ever spent.

plantnut

I can't tell you how many times a week I could slap these on the vehicles in my parking lot! What part of large, old school wood parking bumpers don't people understand? It is a small parking lot. You pull in, pull up and stop! There is always someone that thinks tha they can park at not just a 45 angle, but a 90! Why park 6 when 2 can do the job!

Learaid

Eeehehehehe...my friend is ALWAYS making fun of my parking. I think it might be time for some long overdue payback using these little babies. Ooooh, the possibilities!

TattooedBear

Neat. I make my own that are not as nice as this one it. ;-)

ast03

if they were cheaper id take em. but im not paying this much to put them on someone else's car. which is what i wud do regardless of what anyone thinks

oneandall

30 bucks for a hundred pack seems pretty cheap to me

rdex

i'm gonna stick this on my motorbike.

maxiay

I love this.

BStytlez

This could be useful ;)

mikeangell

Pretty awesome!

snuffster

this is cool stuff... it's totally wrong to stick these on complete strangers' cars... wrong... ;p

magzillamoney

it says up there $10 for a 20 pack and $10 for a 40 pack and $10 for a 100 pack is this a glitch or an amazing deal?

chysafry

o.O Sidney, Ohio needs these.

dflo67

My mom needs one of these

Dakkar74

Please REPRINT this!!! I absolutely need them!

rocknlidi

reprint!!! hahahaha

shelerin

I want to put one of these on every car that is parked/standing in the bike lane!

mhansson

Finally!

wingedzion

This is awesome. I don't know how some people think it's ok to block someone in or take up 2 spaces or endager drivers by nearly trapping them in aisles due to their impossibly stupid parking job.

dudeto29

I need one of these :D

Lybrich

hahahhaha that's cool

danni_0917

I want about 50 of these. I love it

etniebiscuit

Need these for the Italians, ugghhh hahaha.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us