Close
One second...

Fried Surprise!!

Here's a YUMMY collab between Tina13 and me!!

Watch this
eyejacker21

Here's a YUMMY collab between Tina13 and me!!

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

I don't get it.

Skertchy

Kindersurprise looks like an egg. Inside the egg is a toy "trapped" in the "yolk". If you tried to cook it, it would look similar to this; a fried chocolate egg with a toy inside. =\ I don't see how that is hard to get.

tinatouli

excellent!!!! i like it!:D:D:D 5!!!

eyejacker21

OH DARN!!

Tikimasters' comment made me think... How come someone doesn't know what Kinder Surprise is!?!?!?

I looked it up, and by the look of things these AMAZING chocolate eggs are, get this, BANNED IN THE USA!!?!!?!!?!!

Well I guess our tee might be a way to get the word spreading...

FREEDOM TO THE EGG IN THE USA!!!!!!

Here are some links which include photos if you are interested in following up...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/378773/why_kinder_eggs_are_banned_in_the_us.html?cat=22

Skertchy

Seriously?? Wow. Silly Americans. xD

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I'm terrified of this and I'm not even sure what I'm looking at.

vimfuego

I'm in the UK and I know what a Kinder Surprise is, but I still didn't get it till I read the comment! It's a nicely produced image... I just don't think they are as popular as they used to be.

Mr Vela

I grew up eating kinder...in Usa dont exist? For me is a nice IDEA 4$.

eyejacker21

boy oh boy... I hope people from many regions vote this one... :-D

REMEMBER... be nice to each other people...

BTW the yolk of a kinder egg is hard plastic, and quite tough to open.. I've been eating them since I was a child and I've never heard of anyone chocking... I think it's just as likely a child can choke on a Lego man's head...

Please try and score this one objectively... Consider the idea, design and placement even though you may have never seen one... IF it ever gets printed (which I doubt) it will give you a chance to wear something different, possibly taboo, and it will have a nice story to go along with it, if you live in a region where they are banned!!

sorry for all the confusion!! and happy holidays!!!

bcrider

Skertchy on Dec 14 '10 Kindersurprise looks like an egg. Inside the egg is a toy "trapped" in the "yolk". If you tried to cook it, it would look similar to this; a fried chocolate egg with a toy inside. =\ I don't see how that is hard to get.

And here I thought it was always Americans making generalizations about other countries...

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) /█\ ♥/█\

pleplette

I got the idea, i like the design (btw I also grew up eating kinder surprise) but the best thing is the discussions created around it!!!

Skertchy

bcrider on Dec 15 '10 -"Skertchy on Dec 14 '10 Kindersurprise looks like an egg. Inside the egg is a toy "trapped" in the "yolk". If you tried to cook it, it would look similar to this; a fried chocolate egg with a toy inside. =\ I don't see how that is hard to get."-

And here I thought it was always Americans making generalizations about other countries... Please explain what you mean. When I posted that comment, I was unaware that it was banned in some places. I figured that it, like most candies, would be recognizable. At that time I was not generalizing. Also, my post about "Silly Americans" was purely a platonic comment. No offense was meant to be implied. I call lots of things silly. I am silly, everyone is silly. The end.

Skertchy

Wait.. I just realized the irony of this comment: "And here I thought it was always Americans making generalizations about other countries..."

You made my day. =)

No account?
Join Us