1. 1 ...
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
Nishith64

WOW! what a beautiful idea of having a hook 2 hold ur headphone in sync. manner. I believe even any of the sports were apparels has it yet... in their chain of supply.

krystal.delforge

Is there any way to get an art print of this?

Blueprint-au

Please get more of the singlet :)

Blueprint-au

Please get more of the singlet :)

mindrunr

This design is amazing, please reprint guys tshirt size large.

Smithyj101

Please reprint guys whit t-shirts! I have wanted one for ages!!! I absolutely love the design and so badly want a white one in medium!

daniel.bartual

I think this is the most awesome design in Threadless.

sumelf

My favorite design. Everyone i met loves it so freaking much.

Captain-Thimon

I want so much! Brilliant and fun design

suzshack

My 3-year-old girl really wants this shirt, please make it available in 4T !

burningfeetman

The T-rex is the king of the dinosaur era, and can be taken as a likeness to the mainstream aspects of society today. The vomiting of the rainbow signifies the T-rex's rejection of homosexuality. Yet with the demise of the dinosaurs also falls their out-dated devolved perceptions, which implies how such refutation of gay acceptance is an attitude that's better off dead. The "Streisand effect" is also observed, for if the T-rex had just swallowed his anti-gay pride then his immediate surroundings would not be covered in such iconic beauty for all to see.

chuck.anziulewicz

Burningfeetman (below) claims "The vomiting of the rainbow signifies the T-rex's rejection of homosexuality." Sorry, I didn't see it that way. As a Gay man, I purchased this design because of the T-rex's proud ROARING of the rainbow. But that's just my interpretation. I've had many people tell me what a cool shirt it is.

reivax452

Can you tell me what size of Hoody is wearing the male model in the picture, so I can have a better idea of the sizes, please?

Shiftling

Why can't people just love rainbows without it being a gay thing? I mean seriously, why take our rainbows? I would buy this just because I'm a hetero girl who loves rainbows ffs.

dogmajedi

He's not gay. He just has a Skittles intolerance.

corinne.t.henderson

Beauty comes from within us all - like rainbows from fearsome dark T-Rex. Just enjoy the colours!

tajordan

One of my favorite tees.

mishasan7

Please make this in a 4T / bigger kids sizes! My 4 year old adores rainbows. And dinosaurs! It'd be the perfect pressie BUT too big... :'(

jrocasaurus

I bought the dark gray zip up of this beautiful rainbow puking t-rex yesterday (a Tuesday) around 10:30am. By 11:30am it was processed and shipped via Standard Ground. I spent the extra $4 to get it anywhere from 1-5 days after ordering, assuming I would probably get it on Friday. At about 9:00am today (Wednesday) it was delivered to me. BEST $4 DECISION EVER.

This zip up is not only comfortable, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I bought a large, since it's a unisex zip up and it fits perfectly. I normally wear a Large or Extra Large shirt (depending on the style). I'm never taking this zip up off. Ever.

Buxtable Williams

I don't know how to request a reprint for the tank. Do that. I want that. Please.

StephaJean

I LOVE THIS shirt!

billmotley

My all-time favorite, and I've purchased ~20 items. Unfortunately, my DNA dictates that I buy only sale items :/

Pallad1n

Rainbow blast !

nenaslug

I have this as a shirt and a phone case! The phone case has protected my iPhone 5 for over 2 years without breaking, and it's always a conversation starter! And the shirt is definitely my favorite to wear to Pride events!

Voltoreas

If the picture of the design has a grey background, why is the T-Shirt white?

genuvlgm

Re-print for the tanks pls!

adamtheaussie

Great design, would be awesome in kids sizes, would definitely buy for my boys.

Srags

Please Re-Print the Tees!

sixsixty

Tanktop re-reprint please

dhillon105

Reprint more tees (size s) in this please!!

SirTigeriusRex

I would by a tank if it's re-printed

el_jose

very nice

DwNecrid

Would by at least 2 of the tanks if reprinted. Also im pretty sure the tank is the one with the most interest :P

Duanet

Would love the tank re-printed, preferably racerback :)

Duanet

Would love the tank re-printed, preferably racerback :)

Philosofury

this is the best tshirt ever. i have bought it worn it out and bought it again. i would buy a reprint.

BigWhiteShogun

Will we get reprints of Mans Tee 2XL ? I'm a big guy :/

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 5
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
No account?
Join Us