4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
radome

Please reprint S T.T

Fluffykoala

haha bought this a couple weeks ago, amazing shirt and its funny because i washed it but the t-rex is fading before the rainbow is

radome

Please reprint Girly S size :' (

EffexTB

My favourite design on threadless yet!

happicide

On the hoodie, I wish the rainbow spilled over the shoulder like it does on the tee shirt. Otherwise, really awesome design! REPRINT THE SHIRTS!

happicide

On the hoodie, I wish the rainbow spilled over the shoulder like it does on the tee shirt. Otherwise, really awesome design! REPRINT THE SHIRTS!

happicide

KMeg

Please re-print t-shirt. Please please please! Oh, and it would be extra great if the hoody had the colour spilling onto the sleeve too

rdk87

got mine today, it's great!! the ink is very thick so i hope it will last long

annetlux

Bought the 2XL sweatshirt in November '11. I loved that sweatshirt and thought it was amazing- super soft, very comfortable, sturdy strings for the hood, got tons of compliments on the front design (it was the T-Rex outline from the back minus the rainbow). I was crushed when I lost in a few weeks ago. I repurchased the 2XL sweatshirt about 3 weeks ago and could barely wait to wear it. I was aware that the chest logo would be different, but it doesn't even seem to go with the back and it's nearly as eye catching. It is not the same sweatshirt material. The waist band doesn't give much and because of that, I feel like I'm constantly tugging it down. The sweatshirt isn't nearly as soft or as thick (not as warm). Whereas I still love the design, I'm disappointed in the redesign. It looks like they're using the same material for all the sweatshirts now. Super sad face.

zzzoom

Please reprint!

llamasarecool

Please please please please please reprint amazing concept I want it so bad (:

adarlul

PLEASE REPRINT!!! This is one of the best Tees here!

HanakoAizawa

Repring in the LARGE please?!

olster1

reprint medium hoodie!!!!

olster1

reprint medium hoodie!!!!

gilliardsouza

Please reprint!!!!!! I need it!!!!

coalnoise

damn this is gnarly, PLEASE REPRINT!!

RegentQuintus

Someone just walked past me on the street wearing this. Thankfully, a quick google search of "rainbow t-rex" and a friend's recognition led me right here.

I NEED this. Please reprint! Ideally in a medium hoodie. =)

ciudadano.din

Is this the place to ask for reprints? I have a bunch of buddies who would like more of this, especially M hoodies and shirts. Pretty please? :D

NidoKingpin

I will buy this shirt literally the minute I see that size medium guys' shirts have been reprinted. THE LITERAL MINUTE. So PLEASE. THIS IS AMAZING.

TSalmond

Need you to reprint so I can use this as a flimsy pretext to talk to a girl.

ivolol

Your 'request a reprint' form doesn't seem to be working :(

Nicky Mac

Please reprint this in time for Christmas! Need one for a birthday gift in Scotland! Medium or large guy's tee please!!!!xxxx love love love it!

panicatdafallout

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE REPRINT THESE!! My brother wants one so bad and I can never find him anything, so please remake these! I will sell you my soul!!

bjk-.-

omg reprint please!!!! i wanna get 5 of them in time for christmas ):

bjk-.-

omg reprint please!!!! i wanna get 5 of them in time for christmas ):

syrupneko

thank you for the reprint! Best Black Friday ever. :

foreverandnever

What hoody size should I get if I am 5'2, slim but with big boobs? :)

Humanpyramid

This is cool, one of the first Threadless designs I ever saw on an internet advert a while back, buying it for my girlfriend for xmas this year! :)

sarv007

I ordered the medium size but I needed the large size so I cancelled to reorder the large size. I wasn't able to reorder after 1-2 days I checked my cc statement I the payment was successful for the first time. please help me ! check the ticket number 15110-319863 for full details.

quin01

SO AWESOME!

bennyboyhead

Wish I could get an XS of this.

Humanpyramid
Nicky Mac said:

Please reprint this in time for Christmas! Need one for a birthday gift in Scotland! Medium or large guy's tee please!!!!xxxx love love love it!

Hey dude, I'm in Scotland too, you every buy anything from Threadless? What's delivery times and charges like? And how do things fit? Hope medium here is the same as medium over there! :)

goatman31

I really wish there was a mens tank top with this design :/

goatman31

goatman31

Schlopsinger

Lil guys version of this, please :)

Nicky Mac

Takes only bout 2 weeks to get stuff sent to Scotland! might take longer with the chrimbo post though. Never had any probs! would well recommend Threadless!

Nicky Mac

can you pleeeeease reprint ! think i need a guy's size M instead of a Large and they are all gone sob!!! :'( Looooove this design!

matthew.sigal

I'm also hoping for a reprint! We ordered a medium hoodie, and really needed a large. Please, please?

Page:
  1. 3
  2. 4
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
No account?
Join Us