7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
BlameAmy

reprint guys tee XL pls! ;)

MennoniteDan

Reprint! Girl Small or XS...

robfunnell

I NEED a guys medium tee for this naow! Hope it's in the reprints on thursday or I will cry

Starkzilla

Is this ever going to be reprinted as a t-shirt?

charcoal_feathers

Reprint XL Hoodie!!! Large didn't fit my arm length :( and I love this hoodie so much!!!

metallicpumpkin

charcoal_feathers! I ordered an XL hoodie which is way too big for me, maybe we can do a swap somehow?

Scraphead

Guys Medium please! I've been wanting this shirt for ages, but it's always sold out :(

robfunnell

On the front page, you can see this is coming back in stock on Wednesday! YES!

robotsandbears

Why is everything so expensive on this site? Who can spend $20 plus shipping on one T shirt?

poilock

I'm tempted to try getting it again. Just hope the quality won't be as bad as the first time I ordered and was unwearable :(

Ryugatana

Just got mine, and the printing quality was terrible. The paint had seeped through and stuck to the other side, and there were thick lines of paint on the edge of the design. In addition it was positioned incorrectly on the shirt itself. I really wanted this... I kind of want to just exchange it for another one :(

mball77

I just discovered Threadless's section on Xbox's market place and this is one of the shirts you can buy for your gamer avatar. Normally I would never ever buy digital clothes for a digital person but I love this design so much I just might... Have the hoodie already, I am soooo happy they did a reprint. Sorry to hear about the quality...

treene89

I bought this design for a friend so he could match his Xbox avatar and the design is cracked. Going to attempt an exchange, hopefully with no issues.

skulldevil1

Ordered a M hoodie...... just too tight! isn't it supposed to be made the same size as the M shirts?

Fluegelspieler

Same size issue here, M hoodie way too tight. And the M shirt is actually a bit big... Trying exchange for L hoodie now.

Myles Storey

Hey guys, I'm just about to order a Technicolor rex zip-up hoodie. I'm 15, 5"7 and 50 kg and i'm going to order size M...... What do you think about the quality or size or anything thats worth knowing?? Thanks in advance. :)

electric_method
electric_method profile pic Alumni

Hey Myles, if you regularly wear a medium hoodie from threadless, or a medium shirt - get a large size hoodie.

If this is your first purchase from threadless, I'd go with the large!

Junekies

Please reprint! I must have this. guys M

schermont

Dying for a girl's small reprint :)

tonytony90

Ordinate the 14/05, received on 22/05, fine print, even if interior sides were slightly glued together, probably because of the printing but easily separable by hand. Rating 9 (there is a small print defect in a corner of the shirt, rarely seen)

jakob.justesen

Just reprint them already! It doesnoot take that long, to print more..

jakob.justesen

Just reprint them already! It doesnoot take that long, to print more..

schneider8

quiero comprar este polo, por favor, i like the design

cloudshadow

YAY my hoodie just arrived in the mail. THIS IS THE BEST HOODIE EVER.

Booflava

I have the hoodie, had the T-shirt as well, LOST it, and now it is all sold out.... REPRINT PLEASE!!!

IkariAllen

Want this shirt sooo bad, it's amazing!

melissa1213

can you make the shirt in the same color as the hoodie?

senamevg

Can you reprint please, that's pretty awsome ! :o

senamevg

Can you reprint please, that's pretty awsome ! :o

evilina2318

Please reprint. Please o please o please!

aabe

PLEEAAASE REPRINT!!!

seth339

Please reprint :3333 I'll buy one now in small xD

simon339

REPRINT PLEASE :)

evilina2318

YAY!!! REPRINTED! I just ordered mine. I probably just spent my lunch money for the week. But its ok, I will starve for the sake of this shirt!

simon339

is small gonna be reprinted?

simon339

is small gonna be reprinted?

Jenisa_Bluye

Got the hoodie and everyone I know is so jealous :D hahaha

mynameismeanho

omg it's vomitting rainbows. waaaaaaant :3

PolishBear

I purchased one of these. I get lots of compliments about it. I even saw one guy wearing one in a music video.

larrymonkey

why are their none for kids?

larryistall

Thinking about buying the hood. I'm 6'4, average body size. The xl might be too small. Should I go 2xl?

electric_method

I'm 6'0, athletic build and the XL fits good for me, but I usually wear medium to large sized jackets / hoodies. I'd go for 2xl!

electric_method

I'm 6'0, athletic build and the XL fits good for me, but I usually wear medium to large sized jackets / hoodies. I'd go for 2xl!

Ocellicyst

:( Accept my exchange! This is the second time I've gotten this and been screwed out of a shirt/sweatshirt!

xyfidsa78

Hello,everybody,the good shoping place,In the summer, click in. Let's

facelift bar!

===== famalegoods.com

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

UGG BOOT $50

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $16

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

UGG BOOT $50