3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
poilock

Bleh, just received mine, and I see that everyone is complaining about the paint/glue. I had the same problem, but there's also white paint everywhere inside the tshirt and makes it unwearable since it's all scratchy... I think I'll stop buying during "sale" rush... I always had problem with shirts I bought during those time...

eressea

Love the design more than I can describe in words, but I'd say 60% of my shirt arrived "stuck" together and stiff, I guess from the starch or glue? I had to rip it apart myself, and it still feels more like a tablecloth than a tshirt. Had splatters of white paint on the inside too. Had some paint missing around the shoulder seam, but honestly it's the starchy, scratchy feel of the material that has me really disappointed. Reposting but, will this starchy/scratchiness go away in the wash?

beeawwb

I just got mine as well, and yep, stuck together and paint missing around the shoulder / seam. Maybe a bad print run for everybody that slipped past quality control?

timamor

My shirt is also stuck together and starchy with paint splotches. Sad, as I really like it, but feel that it could be unwearable due how the shirt feels.

Has anyone tried washing theirs? Did it help? I'd like to try washing it to see if that would make it wearable/softer, but once washed it's not returnable.

I'm stuck!

LightuptheStorm

Those of you who are having a problem with lack of colour is this connected to only the t-shirts or does it affect the hoodies as well?

electric_method
electric_method profile pic Alumni

@LightuptheStorm - The hoodie actually is printed great, true to the pictures for me! I didn't get any tees from this run though so no word on that.

cellardoor2016

I have the same issue, I bought one for myself and 3 for friends. I'd hate to give a subpar gift.

mboeybro

I want this so bad but there are none left D': Please do a reprint PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yojimbo_bobobo

Reprint for Male hoody with zipper medium size please.

electric_method

@Yojimbo_Bobobo Great news! the current "Threadless Hoody" is the hoody seen in the pictures and DOES have a zipper, and IS in stock in medium!

fiZzMaNLeY

One of the best T-shirts ever made. Awesome.

ofir866

Great shirt, not that of a good quality print. After one delicate laundry, 30% of the colors kind-of faded. the dino became gray. Abit disappointed. (Other shirts from Threadless didn't have this effect.)

adpatel

I was so excited about this shirt! but pretty disappointing printing... I'm kind of afraid to wash this.

bgcusick

Has anyone had any problems with the print quality of the hoodys, or is it just the T-shirts that are giving people problems?

Also, is it just shirts from the most recent print run that are having quality issues, or did earlier versions of the shirt also have this problem?

Gracias!

cherokeemama

You can return these and get a refund or have them send you a good one from the next run. I got two of these from two separate runs and they were great.

electric_method

@ bgcusick - the print on the hoodie was great on the two I've ordered! And I also have shirts from the previous runs prior to the most recent, and they are great print quality. :) Hope this helps!

@ Everyone else that got a defective print - e-mail threadless customer service! They've been very understanding & gracious with my complaints in the past, so I'm sure they'll help you out.

Desiderata86

I've written a long comment about how my t-shirt's printing is defective and how I am unsatisfied with customer service's response but when I posted the comment, it turned out to be just an unhappy smiley face? What's this about?

jimjammcgee

the hoodie that is, please!

Xtafa

D: Only shirt i want and its sold out

lach89

REPRINT... third time ive sent it in like 2 months

jacksdonaro

Hello, I like you page. I’m glad Yahoo pointed me to it. I was able to get the know-how I was searching so badly for days now.Thank You very much for your really good web page. Have a good day. cell phone listening

Anazecria

The reverse side of the print has a sort of gummy residue, I thought maybe a delicate handwash may resolve this but other comments here suggest that may wash the colours out and/or shrink the shirt. Any suggestions? Am in Australia so returning this for an exchange would not be cost-effective.

havokjv

Reprint please!

zlyons

please reprint wtf

Yojimbo_bobobo

Reprint for zip up hoody medium size please!

Sambones80

I ordered the wrong size hoody and now the size i need is sold out... Please reprint!

zhuodayou

reprint medium pls

Katkatthemat

GOD DAMN REPRINT EVERYTHING MAN!

tonei

Love the design, but i hate the skull and crossbones on the front of the hoodie :/

sparklz80

danigit i ordered the wrong size too :( i need a men's large reprint!!!!!!! pretty please?

Dfost09

REPRINT EVERY THING

gsteffens

Love love love this shirt but print fading after only 2 washes which is very disappointing. Especially the black part of Dino. Also, some sections of shirt near sleeve missing print altogether due to creases there during printing :(

BrionyW

Amazing design but I agree with other posters, the design wasn't printed very well at all. There are gaps around the sleeve where it was creased and a little stuck together! All my other shirts have been fine but I wouldn't recommend this one unfortunately :(

joey11223

Got to say although all other t-shirts from here have been great this one hasn't turned out so well. As said below there's gaps around the sleeve and my t-shirt seemed to be totally glued together. I had to gently tear it apart inside, throughout the entire t-shirt, through the sleeves etc. Like the inside was totally stuck together with fabric glue. It's unwearable right now as it's all scratchy inside, I'm hoping going through the wash will sort it out.

jca27

please reprint girly zipups

Ghostbusttyler

I just received my hoodie in the size I normally get that fits me (Small) and the sleeves feel like they are going to rip when I put it on. Can you please reprint in medium for it? I love the design and I'm bummed I can't wear it.

poilock

Repriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint !! I sent the first one for a change, and went sold out by the time... And now I'm stuck with 19$ in ticket without anything to buy, except this one. GO REPRINT.

FieryFoxx

Gah I neeed reprint of this, I ordered one ages ago but have since discovered the sizing info is wrong (I am actually 2 shirt sizes smaller than the chart says I should be?) mine also has the crease / gap on the sleeve, so...reprint? :D

TyrannosarusBex

reprint girly medium!!!!! This is my favorite shirt ever and i need it!

BlameAmy

PRINT PRINT PRINT! :D

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9