5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
ngm1

this is amazing! attractive!!

teenstateofmind

I'd love this as a t-shirt. Please reprint!

i2ollingstone

I haven't ordered any shirts because this one isn't available. If you reprint this in men's medium i'd buy like 6 other shirts... but this one is the best one so I'm holding off.

amandakjonaas

why cant u buy this in tshirt???? i MUST HAVE THIS!!!!!!! pleeeeeeeease?

kokuei

Yes to a t-shirt reprint of this. Girls AND guys medium.

kaidefur

Pls reprint the t-shirt for L size pls~~~~

lobstahfi

I love that I have this shirt :)

thunderduck

+1 for a tshirt reprint - guys medium

Rukiasama

please reprint tshirt!!!!!

El_Fizzo

Reprint the t-shirt please :D

TonTees

Please reprint size S t-shirt please please!

vinlee42

why arent they selling the t-shirt version of this anymore? the option for the reprint is gone too :(

moo_23

REEEPRIIIINT TSHIRT POR FAVORRR!!!

blahtoot

MOST AWESOME SHIRT EVER! REPRINT PLEASE!

moslof

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeprint

rainbow_dino

I LOVE this design. Could we please have it as a kids t-shirt! I know tons of little boys who would love a shirt like this!

rainbow_dino

I LOVE this design. Could we please have it as a kids t-shirt! I know tons of little boys who would love a shirt like this!

DeathB4Dishonr

Why did'nt this get re-printed with everything else?!?!?!?!?!

amandakjonaas

why have these ts been repreinted but now they are sold out???? reprint please!!!!!!!!!! i want this tshirt.

reprint reprint reprint please!!!!!!!

Postall

3XL guys shirt please? :C

eiirish

Need a reprint of the guys tshirt badly! It's probably the coolest I have seen on this site.

Cerulean99

I literally check everyday to see if this has been reprinted (Small Shirt). But alas!

karannair123

I literally check everyday too!!

Hey Threadless! Wanna make mad bills?! Reprint this T-shirt!

MasterCylinder

I'd definitely buy this if it was reprinted in a guys' large.

erikbetts

Holy cow will this ever get reprinted?

vinlee42

yes!!!! finally, i am marking this date down, when it finally reprinted!!!! 11/16/11. soo hype!!!

baller1

pretty cool like the imagination

stefanopaoloo

Puke rainbows! hahaha i like it :)

PolishBear

THANK YOU for getting this shirt back into print! I immediately ordered my shirt before it was too late. Every Gay dinosaur (like me) should have one!

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

I saw someone wearing this shirt yesterday and I was so jealous that I wasn't wearing mine!

Jerdz

well that sold out fast :(

messagetoconvey

I would love to have this as a hoodie! I'm the Mamasaurus.

magickalmike

Lamesauce. I wanted the T-shirt in size small.

sheyene78

We need this in Toddler or Little Guys size, please.

MykeTV

Is the 'Threadless Hoody' a pullover without a zipper?

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

@MykeTV, it's the one pictured now, they new hoody style with new tidbits as in the description.

Jeewit

' Doktor, ich glau' ich bin Tyranosaurus!' :S 'Wie kommen Sie darauf?' REGENBOGEN

biophilly

I love this design! I just ordered the hoody day ago, and I can't stop myself from checking if it has shipped like every two seconds. I NEED this immediately!

christiantypet

What's the difference between the Threadless Hoody and the Zip-Up Hoody?

Pujari

TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY- "The process used to make this tee can create minor printing imperfections, most likely around the neck or underarm areas." I bought this shirt and was so terribly disappointed by the printing error. It would be a great Tee if most of the color was there.

ohnosimasian

I'm going to have to agree with Pujari. I didn't see the message "The process used to make this tee can create minor printing imperfections, most likely around the neck or underarm areas." and was a little disappointed that there was some color missing near the shoulder and underarm area. It's not too noticeable from far away but it's just a little annoying knowing that it's there. I still love the shirt though and I don't regret buying this :)

Mikki9009

My girlfriend just ordered this T-shirt! It'll be the first shirt she's ever gotten with a rainbow on it! And it's 'bout time!

SmokesTrees

i just got this t-shirt in the mail and around the shoulder and the end of the sleeve there was color missing. also some of the shirt was stuck together with some sort of glue. it kinda freaked me out because i've bought many shirt from threadless and this was the first one to have this problem

mseyler

Mine has weird glue on it as well. Does it go away with washing? I don't want to wash the shirt and then not be able to return it if the glue doesn't go away. I imagine it's just starching to make it stiff for the printing process, but I want to be sure.

franzconcept

congrats of you bro! great colors!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9