I need to wear this!!!

charamath

I need this in zip hoodie form!

badbasilisk
badbasilisk profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

totally badass!

flows

Mais uma?? Porra, tu ta que ta hein!? Congrats man!

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

EPIC win!!!!

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Congrats! Well deserved!

meatnerdr

Why is the at at throwing up again?

withaph

I thought it was drinking from the toilet rather than vomiting.

'BAD WALKER! STOP DRINKING FROM THERE!'

alanis
alanis profile pic Alumni

cooool!nice star wars parody.

rodrigobhz
rodrigobhz profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

He's drinking water from the toilet, hahahah I guess the product picture can be confusing. Thanks, guys, for the kind words. You rock!

ftsato

congrats, dude! again!

myriadovi

I would like to raise a certain issue here. The presentation photos above feature a toilet bowl shooting a sparkling "rainbow" out of it, but the thing is that this so-called "rainbow" is identical to the Romanian flag (I would know, I'm Romanian). Exact-matching colors, and they are also in the exact order as on the official flag. Please, rethink the photos. It really is insulting.

Blackbolt

Myriadovi, let's focus on the awesome t-shirt design, eh?

You seem a bit oversensitive and paranoid about the use of the 3 primary colours to create a rainbow... I very much doubt anyone else looked at that and thought "this is offensive! how dare they use red, blue and yellow to make a simple rainbow flow out of a toilet!" I'm sure if he could have used white instead of yellow, perhaps some crybaby French person would be lamenting here instead? I don't think so.

Great design Rodrigo!

myriadovi

@Blackbolt Oversensitive and paranoid? That's something I don't hear everyday. Just because it doesn't offend you, doesn't mean it doesn't offend others. And enough with your sarcasm, it really isn't witty at all. Please go troll somewhere else. Thank you.

rodrigobhz

Sorry to hear that you're offended, it's not intentional at all. I can say that because this rainbow is part of another design - wait, not a design but a CLASSIC design called "The Morning After" - and I think Threadless only used the toilet to make the product photo. Threadless or the designer who made this shirt was not intended to offend anyone, you can be sure about that. Now, let's focus on that nasty AT-AT cuz this page is about him :) Peace

rodrigobhz

Also, thanks, Blackbolt and everyone! :)

lionsloop

Went to the kid's section of threadless to buy and was suprised to find that this shirt isn't over there. Star Wars + dog/bathroom humor...my 8yr old nephew would never take this thing off.
Funny concept and a good design, good job

Cbaltazar

This is the best star wars shirt eve!!!

flows

oh man! almost sold out already!? I WANT MINE DAMMIT! Will have to wait for the reprint... this will be a classic for sure!

madmatg

dangggit I need a preset for a friend and this is perfect but it's sold out yarrgggg

Ana Minozevski

This reminds me of a silk screen i saw where theres this little girl giving a walker a shame face like its been a bad dog(the walker is not star wars size but its like suburban dog sized) and angrily pointing at it like shes trying to make it sit or do a trick.

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

ahaha how have I only just seen this?! So good!

Mick115

How do we request a reprint?....i pretty much have to have this shirt or something bad is going to happen!!!

rodrigobhz

Hey Mick, you just need to click the "request a reprint" link below the big orange "Add to cart" button :)

Doss66

tell everyone you've ever known to 'request a reprint' on this shirt I NEED IT!!!

Pierreth

Do want!

neilss1

so cute :)

alwaysavocado

Is it possible to get the measurements? I am hoping it's long enough! Awesome shirt. Lots of smalls tend to run short and wide, which I am not. Sigh. Hope to hear from ya :)

alwaysavocado

Oh Thanks, yeah I already saw that, unfortunately no measurements seem to list the length from top to bottom, no one wants a belly-tee! :)

rodrigobhz

Oh, I got it now. Well, I don't know if helps, but my Medium shirt has 67,5 centimeters from top to bottom :) I guess it's... 26.75 inches?

piper35

love it! but what size in guys would i order for me? I wear a girly large. THANKS! :)

gallyboy93

you need to print more xl's!!!!!

SeanCotnam

Yes please more XL's! No reprint link.

MadeleineMaddie

This shirt is awesome, but I just can't do white shirts! I really wish it were on a different color...super sad face!

rodrigobhz

Madeleine, the shirt is silver! :)

Postmoderngeek

yet another one that says $15 on the main page, but goes up to $20 when you click on the design...what's going on, Threadless...??

to2sick

like how the dog is futuristic

the_van

Postmoderngeek: I think it's the girls' t-shirt that's the $15 on sale. The guys' is the regular price.

Baldric

Of all the shirts I've seen here.. I REALLY WANT THIS ONE. Please reprint!!!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?