Close
One second...

La Feast-a

Sometimes vultures are really lucky on the highways.rnrn6 colors on cream.

Watch this
orangehead
orangehead profile pic Alumni

Sometimes vultures are really lucky on the highways.rnrn6 colors on cream.

oceansandoceans

B as in Blake. My friend pointed out to me that could look like a grade.

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

Great! I feel like the vulture colors may be a little too subtle though if their wings were a tad darker in value I think it might help distinguish the different shapes. I understand that could be an issue though because of the amount of colors you've got :/

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

I feel bad that a piñata design just got printed...because this is great.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) /█\ ♥/█\

evalily

Aww! :( Beautiful work though!

AntonVanDraco

I like the idea, not in love of the color palette though

yellowshirt

i'm diggin this! great perspective too!

bogdant

very nice!

TheLizzieFox

Cool idea...it's so busy though.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

What Chengui said, this is a great idea and drawn really well, but it needs some color tweaks and maybe a little more roadside environment to really bring the concept out instantly and at full blast, cool work dude.

macn

awesome!!!

theoneandonlystd

i wish that this was the only kind of roadkill! maybe i'd become a buzzard! really, i'd love to have this as a desktop background. hope it wins.

Canis-Mesomelas

This is really great, I hope it gets printed! The only design comment I have is that the middle shade of the pinata is a little distracting (probably because it is the same color of the vultures) I would make the color a little darker-- otherwise it's great. Love the little party hats on them too lmao.

ManderDesigns

wow one of the best concepts ive seen on threadless! This is so cool! totally buying this when they print hehe

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

coool!

theamazingtree

Had to check your other ones too after the squeeze. Great to see your bear got a big score.

No account?
Join Us