Close
One second...

The Walking 'Bread

When facing a gingerbread zombie apocalypse, always remember to bite off the head. It might taste pretty nasty, but if you don't eat them first, rest assured their gonna eat you!

A Tony Centeno and Frickinawesome collab frightfest!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
Tony Centeno

When facing a gingerbread zombie apocalypse, always remember to bite off the head. It might taste pretty nasty, but if you don't eat them first, rest assured their gonna eat you!

A Tony Centeno and Frickinawesome collab frightfest!

YaaH

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) /█\ ♥/█\

Naolito

Amazing again!!!! wonderful work guys!

Colin_Denney

Well done! This is way better than the writing on the show!

blue sparrow

Spledid collab. Tony's work is amazing!

joelan19

Awe$ome work! Who's that under the manhole? I hope it's teenage mutant ninja gingerbread turtle. :D

ir0cko

awesome!

Tikimasters

Wow, what a great scene! Nice take on the zombie thing. This turned out great! $$$

reags

Fantastic work you two!

Lishoffs

awesome details!! great work guys 5$

soloyo-collabs

OMG, Loving this Gingerbread/zombie mash -up

Love the drama of the infected sheriff .

5$

L-M-N-O-P

Awesome illustration!

WanderingBert

Love it! Great mash up of idea and execution guys. Turned out great!

clammie

this is funny

joelan19

Speaking of mash-ups, can you also do a ninja/gingerbread = ninjabread one? or maybe someone already did.

Shinryuu

@@ZOMBIE if you have a minite pls score my design ^^ Bitmap Car and if have more minute pls help to critique my design^^ Bitmap Skull

slafie

i want this shirt

gamemaniacboy95

AWESOME!!! Great illustration!!! anyway please checkout my design

Steveph

Great Idea & illo made me think of the shrek gingerbread guy even before I clicked to see the tee

Di.Jay

WOW, amazing, again. Each new design is better than the previous.+5$ Suerte, Tony, que ya te toca ;).

KravisTravis

OH MY GOD PRINT THIS NOW!

Tony Centeno

WOW guys!! I just woke up, I see the notice in the mail that is available to vote and again WOW ...... many thanks for so many comments, so positive, I'm really happy with this wonderful welcome ....

As always thank Evan the opportunity to work with him, and to bring you these crazy ideas!! certainly if you are interested in seeing the creation process of The Walking 'Bread click this link

Process Blog

Many thanks again guys and gals!! 6 more days!

DCASTELLO

Great and crazy idea, and it´s rendered with amazing quality!! FANTASTIC !! 5 !!!

Cath_KA

This is SO cool! haha love it! Great work.

ibaitxo

increible!!! +10 good job

v.calahan

Awwww, this is awesome in every way guys!

MEKAZOO

ahahaha amazing job!

supakid

so nice

MadCobra
1 design submitted - Score now!

indeed a great piece mixing this two topics turning this into a bizzare scene wich is genius congrats to both of you guys print!!!

Mat Pringle

All kinds of ace collaboration - a crappy pun and a nice illustration and I'm anyones! 5!

Tony Centeno

thank you very much everyone! I'm going to move with so many fantastic comments ;)

n8cremer

I'm very impressed. This is amazing! Frickinawesome, you have been doing some really great collabs. You guys inspire me to keep designing. Loved seeing the Process Blog. It came a long way, and you guys made some great decisions along the way. AWESOME! $5!!!

katafrul

Eeeee! PRINT!!!

TeoZ

Print!!! 5$

James T Kirk

Kick arse genius...!!!!

Intarzista

great stuff! :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3