Close
One second...

Holidays are here! post your etsy site!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Boycey

That looks fun. I should get an etsy site too sometime. I like your main character which keeps on popping up!

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus
r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus profile pic Alumni

thanks! only a few people here on threadless actively like my Yeticorn. some outright HATE it. i haven't done a lot layely with the character, but i do have back stock of designs that have been unprinted. anyway. folks should still post their etsy links here.

whadayasaythreadless?

the czar

The Mothra Superior is hilarious!

ChrisDB

dont got an etsy site, but want to say you can count me as a yeticorn fan man! i think it's a great character! That destination ursa major is sick!

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

gosh Chris! that's rad! (you should grab one of the Ursa Major prints fast! holiday mail rush is upon us!)

Boycey

The Yeticorn rocks! I don't see how anybody can't like it! :)

ChrisDB

Y' know what, I think I will! :)

nikolina100's got some cool stuff too so I might get some stuff there as well!

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

do it! we all need the support!

Boycey, i'm happy you think so! but i can name some folks here that just hate my Yeticorn stuff.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

I dun bought some posters from mr octopus

actually thinking about opening an etsy store to sell skateboards that I've painted. what percentage do they take from your total income? can you do with with any other sites, like society 6?

Robsoul

actually just went to big cartel, first time in ages and they have a neat set up... hmmmmmmm

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

paypal is the big taker in all of this...you should know their deal already, but etsy just has listing prices and they are just a few cents each time...like 20 cents or something. no big deal there.

also, rob...THANK YOU!

these will be in the mail tonight!

Robsoul

werd.

I just spoke to one of my friends and she said it was awfully hard to sell her custom skate decks. so am now rethinking my store idea. kaaaaahhhnnnnn.

ChrisDB

hey! are the ursa major ones done?! I'm on the site and I don't see it!

an Rob throw up a link to those decks man!

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

it's difficult to get any kinda art sold online at all these days, unless you're somehow magically known (usually it's through hipsters etc, but sometimes it's through hustling your wares...i'm the wares kinda feller...hipsters don't often like my stuff. i guess i don't reference enough pop culture or something).

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

i'm grateful for this purchase...super grateful! sooo darn grateful!

woooohoooo!

ChrisDB

i snoozed and loozed! :(

the doom bug looks awesome too! lookin forward to the comic!

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

no it's all relisted! i have more in a drawer, i have to list them 1 at a time...

ChrisDB

nice! changed credit cards recently so i gotta update my pay pal. but in 15 mins that ursa major is gonna be mine! the doom bug looks waaaay enticing too though :)

ChrisDB

Got it!!

Come on folks post your etsys!

ChrisDB

Rob your work is amazing ras! The C1RCA stuff is insane!

got me some owl stickers too!

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

Chris! i will send yours tomorrow. i just came back to find that you had purchased the print! gosh i'm so grateful!

Rob, your's are on their way!

ChrisDB

No problem man. Love the new look of your site too. Havent been on it in a real long time, but this looks great!

threadless arts'n crafts! niceness

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

say, what are you doin' livin' in the carribean? what's up with that? not that there's anything wrong with it. just wondering.

re: my site...i subscribe to the KISS concept... "keep it simple, stupid"

i like it enough.

ChrisDB

lol! I just can't get enough of the beach man! I actually work for an environmental consultant so I'm at the beach alot or out at sea. Gimme a shout if you're down on my end, I'll take you for some bake 'n shark! delicious!

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

hey chris! your print has been shipped! Bake 'n' shark sounds interesting...i had shark once a long time ago @ the SIZZLER...it wasn't good at all. tasted like metal. bleh

nikolina100

woohooo!! Thanks Chris & thanks Krystal!! xoxoxoxoxo Chris, yours is shipping today and Krystal yours will go out tomorrow! You kids are the best!

ChrisDB

Thanks guys! Can't wait to get them! Jillustration's got some great stuff too!

Hey Andrew! here's another Andrew sampling some bake and shark! <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5UDhfDuAN5M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5UDhfDuAN5M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

awesome! Krystal! thanks! i'll send it out on friday!

this is great!

though no one is taking advantage of the wallet/poster combo deal.

(but i ain't begging)

i'm very grateful for these sales! yes i am!

nikolina100

needs more etsy shop links!!!

bcrider

I have some amazing postcards by our own celandinestern on my etsy shop!

I also have some witches' hutches that I made, though they're really more Halloween-y than Christmas-y. :)

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

sure if you have a store yeh...i had one but it sucked and no one bought my stuff.

go buy matt's zine!

Mat Pringle
Mat Pringle profile pic Alumni

Does Etsy get more passing traffic? I don't sell unless it's from my excessive plugging! I may switch...

Mat Pringle
Mat Pringle profile pic Alumni

Oh and thanks - your work is aces!

I love the Destination Ursa Major print!

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus

thanks mat, well, i just started getting sales really...you have to plug either way, but etsy is a searchable site.

i had Destination Ursa Major in the running for a nasa competition on etsy (it got dropped, boo!) but i got a sale out of it that way.

and then another from a friend and these kind folks here.

it's always a hustler's game, i suppose.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us