Night Flight Light

• by K-Sept
  • posted Dec 03, 2010
  • 70 Comments

Its about 11 pm; and the moon is high
The bats stretch their wings; as they get ready to fly.
In the sky, darkness is everywhere
Not a sound; the ambiance is in the air.
Up there, what is it?
That bright light, a candlelit?
Stranger with a mask, who are you?
Playful eyes, its the Light-Cockatoo.
No meaning to give a fright;
The bird is there to lighten up your night.
Out you go, nocturnal people.
You night-owls, have fun, its the principle.
And be assured that in the darkness of your playtime,
The Light-Cockatoo will make your time sublime.

Dedicated to the Night-Owls people. The ones who mostly lives on evening and nights. (sorry for mistakes, im French)
Click on images for the whole design.

Thank you very much for watching and commenting on my first submission.
Have a nice [night] time!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
K-Sept

Its about 11 pm; and the moon is high The bats stretch their wings; as they get ready to fly. In the sky, darkness is everywhere Not a sound; the ambiance is in the air. Up there, what is it? That bright light, a candlelit? Stranger with a mask, who are you? Playful eyes, its the Light-Cockatoo. No meaning to give a fright; The bird is there to lighten up your night. Out you go, nocturnal people. You night-owls, have fun, its the principle. And be assured that in the darkness of your playtime, The Light-Cockatoo will make your time sublime.

Dedicated to the Night-Owls people. The ones who mostly lives on evening and nights. (sorry for mistakes, im French) Click on images for the whole design.

Thank you very much for watching and commenting on my first submission. Have a nice [night] time!

Tikimasters
Tikimasters profile pic Alumni

Nice work, like the use of the border.

K-Sept

thanks to you 3 :)

anwarrafiee
anwarrafiee profile pic Alumni

very nice illo!;)

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Very Nice

S-3
S-3 profile pic Alumni

:)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) /█\ ♥/█\

-PiDjO-

great job !

R_Babby

Sweet! I don't really get the poem, but the design is funny and very well done. 5$

K-Sept

yeah, the poem,... ah ha. its hard for me because Im French - so being poetic in a "foreign" language ... is hard to find nice flowing words.. :)

in my poem, the bats represent the people, humans, like you and me. The ones being nocturnal, maybe a bit down because we have to work at night - or maybe because in some city, night-time is a bit dangerous... The playful-cockatoo represent the light of our time, for security and funtime.

thats about it. thanks again people xx

noelhathorn

Great stuff, you are really rocking the negative space!

KimOConnor

Really f in awesome! I'd buy it as a tee~

Manupix

Cool! The sleeping bat is really funny.

electric_method
electric_method profile pic Alumni

wow, it turned out great, man! way to go!

love all the final details and composition. THIS IS AWESOME!!! GOOD LUCK!!! $$

K-Sept

thanks to you five ! very appreciated !

preverberi

Hi K-sept good work and good luck

I subbed too please take a look

paolo

K-Sept

I almost draw some owls way back, when I was sketching it.. But it would have been too much! :) thanks again -

K-Sept

you have a problem kyle? dont use others people submission to write stupid, meaningless stuff just to get attention on your sub.

Skertchy

Ooo! I'm so glad to see this posted! 5$

K-Sept

thanxx Skertchy! xx

mgill52

kyle, you were spamming. It's not correct threadless etiquette to post your link on a design in the running. On designs in the critique section, its pretty normal, but please refrain from posting your link on designs in the running.

K-Sept

thanks to the last you 3 - :)

KimOConnor

Dont let yourself down by [kyle]. It is completely useless, he is only looking for a fight. He should go back on Facebook.

again - I would buy that tee!!

K-Sept

[friday late night bump]

any more words? negative, critiques, positive?

thanks!

K-Sept

[saturday noon bump] thank you people!

shamouza

THATS A TRIFE PARAKEET!!!

KimOConnor

trife? cockatoo! yellow crested.

K-Sept

[sunday afternoon bump]

brenrasmussen

Buahahah great design!!! Very funny good job bro! 4!!!!

Buzatron

hey not bad! thats for the crit too! (BTW you did understand what I was getting at) ;)

Littleboyblack

I love your illustration style!!! Sharp clean and colourful, and like some others mentioned, great use of negative space... 5$$$$$$!!

DI_MA

thx 4 the advice ;) by the way rate 5 ;)

K-Sept

thanks to the last you 5!

Placidity

HAHAHAHAH, OMG, THAT KYLE GUY IS TOOO FUNNY!

but seriously, what a douchebag. philosophy is about modesty, and hes got to be one of the most pretentious 'philosophers' ive ever met.

get over yourself.

also, k-sept, awesome design, great work with the lighting, and as an Australian, i also appreciate the use of the cockatoo.

well done.

K-Sept

Placidity: I know... the "remember, be nice!" sentence close to the little comment box - Kyle wasnt able to read it. So mean words for nothing. he is also spamming on other people sub anyway.

Thanks for your comment. You lucky, you probably have seen cockatoos free in the sky!

K-Sept

[monday early morning bump]

good morning to anyone scoring this! and thanks in advance! im off to bed (i've worked all night - hospital)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us