Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
tiggyvg

i just dont get it

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

It took me awhile to respond to the question, but what makes this shirt lame to me is that it is one word on a shirt that is meant to be anti-sports despite what it says. The wearer of this shirt says "I don't care about sports at all and I'm wearing this shirt to be ironic" and that in my opinion is lame, but Threadless knows that most of its fans aren't sports fans so it is a smart print, I just don't like it.

tjc45

wtf?

the czar

I definitely understood what they were going for, but I really am surprised it got a print.

bashango

where's the original design submission?

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

it's not an anti-sports shirt

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the only typetee ever to feature just one word? Threadless needs to do more of this.

staffell

Ross, from what source do you get that most of the members of threadless aren't sportsfans? Also, this shirt is neither pro nor anti sportsbut at the same time it is both, which is what makes it so brilliant for me.

staffell

Wow, that was such a retarded sentence D:

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

brilliant in its brevity!

ivejustquitsmoking
ivejustquitsmoking profile pic Alumni

I wonder how it got noticed considering the low vote count and percentage

ivejustquitsmoking
ivejustquitsmoking profile pic Alumni

makes a great shirt with that treatment though

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

I think this shirt is going to be huge.

jkedrummer

This slogan only got a score of 8%. I'm really surprised it got printed...

zoobiewa

Oh god. Threadless tries to tap into the jock market. I only WISH this was a sick comment on the pathetic state of our society. Lifestyle is now a gym. Exercise must be paid for. Sports are for spectators.

Kill your TV.

Lamotrigin

You can probably buy this in H&M

mediamartyr

hilarious. Best parody of a sports shirt i've ever seen.

ghalialicious

I don't know what all of you squackleducks are talking about down there, but i'm interpreting the shirt like this: People wear "Giants" or "49ers" or "Raiders" shirt's right? So this is an ALLAROUND sport's shirt. Am i correct? Or do i got this very wrong? i don't care. The shirt has ONE word, i shall transfer it as i please(:

camfactor

@johnbjuice I think your right. :L

SoDakGuy

I just bought it and I LOVE IT. It looks FANTASTIC on me!

Boycey

It must be an ironic thing because there are only eighteen hoodies left in double XL.

psilodelics

This site can easly be rigged, ive seen plenty of great art work that got really low scores. For 2g you better believe there are groups of ppl on this site that are corrupting it.

SimplisticOne

This shirt is awesome (just got mine the other day). Whatever type/brand of shirt this design was printed on, should be used for ALL women's shirts on this site. Looks really cute and fits perfectly.

rocketcactus

Terrible... And my design was rejected? Very fishy...

Lemon.Jello

Medium reprint please!

hdtee

small size for guys is a little small compared to the other shirt size small so take note. and the material's a little thin.

Peza100

Love this so much, waiting for a T and Hoody to wing it's way to London. 2011 is going to be a Sporting year!

resoir

im still thinking why everyone love this!! it is just a simple word, simple design... Its weirds

ToxicMudkip

tim and eric rip off! this is garbage!

marchchic7

Mikey Day is wearing this on Jay Leno right now.

marchchic7

Mikey Day is wearing this on Jay Leno right now.

SF Designs

This has got to be one of the lamest prints..... c'mon Threadless!!! Makes me wonder.

Poobslag

sports!!! a lot of these guys just don't get it, it's just one of these overly generic shirts like the "COLLEGE" shirt from animal house. i think it's pretty hilarious

Drewdle

Guess you have to be too hipster to have ever played an actual sport to enjoy this shirt, really sad that this got printed over any other slogan. 24 votes on 8% really? Amazing.

Drewdle

No offense to Matt * --just baffled by the "selection" process.

crazywill

esa remera la tienen ensartada como churrasco de croto

ICallDibs

The thing that bothers me about people's comments on here is that it is blatantly obvious from them that, to them, in order to be considered a "good" and "Threadless worthy" print then the design needs to be complicated or visually stimulating in some way or even just in a certain style of art.

You know why they printed this? Because it is funny. Pure and simple. If this was a design it would not be nearly as effective. So stop whining about why your own slogan did not get picked. Just be jealous that Matt's did.

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

authorDrewdledate on Feb 3, 2011time at 18:37:37 Guess you have to be too hipster to have ever played an actual sport to enjoy this shirt, really sad that this got printed over any other slogan. 24 votes on 8% really? Amazing.

I wrestled for 13 years, played football for 8, amongst other sports and really love this one.

Drewdle

There you go, wrestling :p

Drewdle

I don't mean to hate on the shirt, just the process. Whether it sells or not, how is that risk of printing justified when it got 8% approval on a deleted slogan. . . how does that even get noticed?

gachzorge

$20 for this? hahahaha, maybe that's the joke

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Love it, and bought it , congrats!

Michaelinlove

I think it would be hilarious to sport in this.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?