Close
One second...

Take 'Flight'!

Take 'Flight'!:

In life there is a time for everything. There is time to sleep and a time to eat. There is a time to work and a time to play. Nevertheless, there is also a time to relax and a time to dream...

We are often, very much drown in our own busy, hectic and stressful environment; not realizing what dreams are really made of and how wonderful they can truly be, isn't it?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
niC-oncept

Take 'Flight'!:

In life there is a time for everything. There is time to sleep and a time to eat. There is a time to work and a time to play. Nevertheless, there is also a time to relax and a time to dream...

We are often, very much drown in our own busy, hectic and stressful environment; not realizing what dreams are really made of and how wonderful they can truly be, isn't it?

bogdant

nice work!

Interactiva

It's beautiful

If you have time please score my design here

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) /█\ ♥/█\

SayadaR

That's pretty cool! love the concept :)

DonGalaxy

That's pretty cool!

tjc45

hahaha uber!

DonGalaxy

Hey man, couldn't help but notice that you're posting the same exact comment (copy/paste?) on all new submissions while fishing for votes... Also, you've only scored 4 submissions since July? Kinda lame, man.

DonGalaxy

Hey man, couldn't help but notice that you're posting the same exact comment (copy/paste?) on all new submissions while fishing for votes... Also, you've only scored 4 submissions since July? Kinda lame, man.

DonGalaxy

DonGalaxy

By the way, I gave you a 4

Dewedhe

i want to fly!! heheheh..great concept!

scree

Nice. I like that it's silhouetted. Thanks for commenting on Rex the dog

DCASTELLO
DCASTELLO profile pic Alumni

I have a minute ;) Good luck !

RavenM

Very lovely concept. :)

niC-oncept

Thankyou all for the comments! Appreciated! :D

airhead314

Very nice! 5/5, thanks for rating mine =)

IT ME MP

yeah dude I love this one its pretty tight. I seen it and wish I came up with something like that..lol great job

zilone

Nice work !

ndrue182
ndrue182 profile pic Alumni

cool ..i like it

_Mell_

cool !

awl_rock

cool, it reminds me of 'the borrowers'

JargonsJargons

Nice illo! Like how the design starts as the bottom and "float" upward.

MightBeGood

pretty good design dude=)

cachelo

I like it, very original!

neilss1

It looks like you have the vector sample at 50% kinetic black and the sample on the T at 100% kinetic black, which is it?

lachesis

Looks like you're getting your ideas from Enid Blyton..

niC-oncept

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!

Brightwood: I really appreciate your concern over this matter. However, I'm afraid there's some misunderstanding going on after what DonGalaxy had commented with regards to the spamming issue. I really took the time and effort to comment on each and everyone's design I've came across, thus each and every individual comment is different and unique on its own. I'd certainly hope the air will be cleared soon enough. Plus, I quote this from Threadless,

"But don't limit yourself just to these tools... you just put a ton of effort into creating a design for Threadless. If you really want to see it printed, get out there and promote it anywhere you can!

Thank you, Threadless.com "

Hence, I hope you understand.

neilss1: I'm not surprised that caught your attention, yup, it's certainly true of what you've mentioned. The reason being so, I didn't want the vector sample to 'compete' too much with the sample on the T-shirt. Therefore, I lowered it down to 50%. Thus, the final result would be as of shown on the T itself, 100% kinetic black. Sorry and thanks, but I hope I've attended to your question. (:

lachesis Hmm.. although I'm totally clueless to who she is at first hand, but after having Goolge-ed through, I guess I pretty much do now. But nope, this idea came upon after listening to one of Jay Chou's song, Dandelion's Promise.

Once again, thank you guys for all the constructive comments, truly appreciated. (:

niC-oncept

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!

Brightwood: I really appreciate your concern over this matter. However, I'm afraid there's some misunderstanding going on after what DonGalaxy had commented with regards to the spamming issue. I really took the time and effort to comment on each and everyone's design I've came across, thus each and every individual comment is different and unique on its own. I'd certainly hope the air will be cleared soon enough. Plus, I quote this from Threadless,

"But don't limit yourself just to these tools... you just put a ton of effort into creating a design for Threadless. If you really want to see it printed, get out there and promote it anywhere you can!

Thank you, Threadless.com "

Hence, I hope you understand.

neilss1: I'm not surprised that caught your attention, yup, it's certainly true of what you've mentioned. The reason being so, I didn't want the vector sample to 'compete' too much with the sample on the T-shirt. Therefore, I lowered it down to 50%. Thus, the final result would be as of shown on the T itself, 100% kinetic black. Sorry and thanks, but I hope I've attended to your question. (:

lachesis Hmm.. although I'm totally clueless to who she is at first hand, but after having Goolge-ed through, I guess I pretty much do now. But nope, this idea came upon after listening to one of Jay Chou's song, Dandelion's Promise.

Once again, thank you guys for all the constructive comments, truly appreciated. (:

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us