Watch this
Mr Vela

just white on black or brown tee.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Illo skills aplenty here.

Mr Vela

thankx FRICKINAWESOME.you give me some skils for the HILLTOP! i need more comments for have the skills in threadless..anyway i really like my post.

rfcrispim

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) /█\ ♥/█\

Mr Vela

I was waiting for your comment :)

Nymph884

oh, it's so.... Majestic!

dampa
dampa profile pic Alumni

yeah!

katafrul

Definitely on brown. $5

virginiah

very beautiful drawing

K-Sept

very nice washed-out style.

Chilacayote

Awesome! on Brown 5$

Mr Vela

still $ days..thanks to all really.. KILL THE KING for me means doing always better...best of the best! and await the best comment for wear the BEST. :) RESPECT TO ALL and AGAIN THANX.

Mr Vela

still $ days..thanks to all really.. KILL THE KING for me means doing always better...best of the best! and await the best comment for wear the BEST. :) RESPECT TO ALL and AGAIN THANX.

Mr Vela

uwil

Nice!

Nymph884

I'd definitely buy this one! Great!
5$

Nymph884

I'd definitely buy this one! Great!
5$

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

cool

Wild World

Nice work. Amazing style of illustration. Would prefer a brown on sand for less contrast. However, The design is awesome!

bobbyglynn

I love the layout

Pleasus

Slick and Simple. Just the way I like it; and your text is legible! what a concept. I like the white on brown, if that is more than a background option.

I finished another version of a design you commented on and wonder if you could do it again, if you have time. Thanks.

http://www.threadless.com/critique/80687/Just_a_Little_More

Deryck

Great typography and woodcut style. Hope this gets printed.

slikkyMER

Why are we killing the king?... It doesn't matter, its a you've managed to create a real texture in your piece, that 'woodcut' look "Deryck" picked up on does heeeapps for the design, love it!! great stuff!

Mr Vela

Maybe gutenberg with his "printing press" and my woodcut would be proud of me !! :) Still thanx to all

lorpag

wow Mr Vele GOOD WORK!!!

No account?
Join Us