Close
One second...

Love at the Dawn of Time

In the DISTANT FUTURE, honest, natural love between a woman and creepy fish man has become a social taboo.

Seeking a return to simpler times, a time-travelling FUTURE LADY has employed advanced tachyon-wrangling equipment to effect a CAUSAL LOOP, allowing her to return to the DAWN OF TIME, and seek love in the greasy arms of a crustacean warrior-prince.

Is it love, or just seedy wallowing in the primordial ooze? You decide.

Watch this
JWPaterson

In the DISTANT FUTURE, honest, natural love between a woman and creepy fish man has become a social taboo.

Seeking a return to simpler times, a time-travelling FUTURE LADY has employed advanced tachyon-wrangling equipment to effect a CAUSAL LOOP, allowing her to return to the DAWN OF TIME, and seek love in the greasy arms of a crustacean warrior-prince.

Is it love, or just seedy wallowing in the primordial ooze? You decide.

supakid

nice

kamionink

sweet bro diggin the illo

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
2 designs submitted - Score now!

awesome illo!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃) /█\ ♥/█\

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Amazing details, the woman's haircut and the man's arrow-pierced arm are hypnotic.

mish_shell

Love the colours and the heart shaped smoke cloud. You da'man!

margot122

Not sure what has influenced you James. I don't think it's any of the books I read to you. I voted - good luck. Voted on the last one too!

tjc45

phenomenal!

bulbous_walrus

this image has perhaps the greatest backstory i've ever encountered.

also, smoking a cigarette through your nose leaves the mouth free for lascivious tonguing. excellent strategic thinking.

S-3
S-3 profile pic Alumni

cool style

dzeri29
dzeri29 profile pic Alumni

awesome!$5

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Rocks!

Devonaire

nice illo

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

I like this a lot $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

rompetelcuero
rompetelcuero profile pic Alumni

Really nice, crazy idea.

schmaltzberger

He looks like he is about to do something unpleasant to our time traveling beauty

JWPaterson

Thanks!

I'd like to to assure everyone that Schmaltzberger's concerns are entirely unfounded - the FUTURE LADY could simply engage her tachyon wranglers at any time to escape any unsavoury situation. In any case she is the instigator of the romantic interlude portrayed here.

JWPaterson

Thanks!

I'd like to to assure everyone that Schmaltzberger's concerns are entirely unfounded - the FUTURE LADY could simply engage her tachyon wranglers at any time to escape any unsavoury situation. In any case she is the instigator of the romantic interlude portrayed here.

JWPaterson

Thanks!

dampa
dampa profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

nice, totally worked without even the text:)

nelikalara

very amazing, talented freak.

Dewedhe

Hohohoo!cool! please score mine

No account?