• 82 Comments

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
garyea

Congrats on the win Gar0!

withnail_i

Boy, I disagree with the choice of this win. While the design is nice, it looks awful on a t-shirt.

MichaelJMM

First of all, Congratulations!

I should start by saying I have seen Tron and I do think this deserved to win. True there are other designs that also deserved to win, but those ones don't have anything that makes them stand out, they aren't really that original, it's like everyone copied each other and some just did it better than others. This design stands out, it has great composition and great colors, and I think it looks great on creme. Congrats! I know I'll be buying it.

Teeter_109

10001011010011010 This Program is pleased with the winning submission. I will be downloading it in 3-5 Business Nanos.

MichaelJMM

First of all, Congratulations!

I should start by saying I have seen Tron and I do think this deserved to win. True there are other designs that also deserved to win, but those ones don't have anything that makes them stand out, they aren't really that original, it's like everyone copied each other and some just did it better than others. This design stands out, it has great composition and great colors, and I think it looks great on creme. Congrats! I know I'll be buying it.

MichaelJMM

oops, sorry for the double post.

jpwonderluv

I agree with MichaelJMM.....AMAZING! I'll be buying too!!

Shockin Goblin

Well done Gavin, I'm not at all supprised that one of your designs was chosen - nice work!

frelling_cute

Very nice. Cute model too.

2gestalt

Congrats for winning. But somehow there were better designs in this competition...

JayHoot

What were the judges thinking? Sark (or his likeness) have nothing to do with the new movie. Notice how everything is rectilinear, with the exception of the new lightsycle. Was that not a clue? It's a decent design but I feel that many other designs should have won before this one. I hope Threadless still prints Contact and especially Resistance Begins at Ohm.

Mr. Incognito

Horrible pick for the Tron Contest... there were several tees far better than this one.

DanMM

This is awesome! I just bought one. Don't listen to all the people hating, they're probably just mad their design didn't win.

pmartin89

Wow, really? Of all the fantastic designs this is the one that was selected?

Jeryes

So. Effing. Awesome. If I were to change anything, it would be the colour of the tee. Not the design itself. OH MY GOD. So good.

patriciaree

I would prefer something that reflects the movie more, like having the shirt colour navy and more neon based. Should of reflected more on both the light and the dark side of tron. =/

Dartcr

$2

Otakuyo

i'd definitely go for something with a more sci-fi look with all the navy & neon stuff.

d3monicferret

I got this a few weeks ago and have worn it a lot so far! I do agree that the color choice of the tee perhaps isn't the best, but in person the design looks hella sweet. Haters gon' hate.

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

This shirt is a lot cooler than the movie was.

AshesRainScarlet

Sorry this shirt can't match how awesome the movie was igo2cairo :-P Shirt still cool tho lol

ETC19

Why does this shirt say $5 but when i click on it, it says $10?

VietRebel

@ETC19 Girly's are $5, guys are $10.

moviedent

I really like this, but I don't understand why a design with what looks like Sark would win for a contest on the new movie. Great design though. I do like it, even if I sound like I don't.

mrdanman

how come it said 5$ when I clicked on it, but now its 10$

mxt

This design stuck with me for some days now...

ShifT23

not a fan of this one tbh.

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

this design is awesome - looks even better in real life !

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us