Damn Scientists

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Steveph

meh

Jatt

I've always liked this shirt, but that last line is a bit too emo for me ...

Lostfang

I guess someone would consider it "Emo", If they didn't have an incurable disease.

tektonic

emo... no. its not.

KennethCarlisleWard

No yeah, I was like a click away from buying this - but it's really that last line that kills it for me :/

courtyr

I still have the heather grey first edition and wish they would do a reprint of that, it's by far cooler than the asphalt one...

egli

This was supposed to be the future.

But since it's not, this is set in Arial instead of Helvetica.

luciaviolet

kind of embarrassing, but this pretty much exact line that was written in the Valley news sunday comics for one of the cartoons

dharpist

Nice. Where is my jetson car that folds into a briefcase at the push of a button? Driving to Phila wouldn't be such an issue if i could just carry my car around instead of having to park it. lol...

Lucio K

I CAN'T READ THE TEXT.

mainial
mainial profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

colleen is beautiful..i love it :))

ninjatanzen

The bottom five lines say: where is my robotic companion where is my dinner in pill form where is my hydrogen fueled automobile where is my nuclear-powered levitating house where is my cure for this disease

ninjatanzen

The bottom five lines say: where is my robotic companion where is my dinner in pill form where is my hydrogen fueled automobile where is my nuclear-powered levitating house where is my cure for this disease

happystance

I know that it's a joke, but I can't bring myself to buy this shirt because of the last line. It feels almost like every line is a joke except for that one, and that's not cool.

Kotare87

The last line is not emo, it's poignant! Besides, most people can't read it because it's so small, so what's the big deal if the vibe is a bit different?

somybdy

The aeronaut is real nicely scrawled and it contains numerous effective facts. I am paradisiac to chance your important way of activity the position. Now you pass it comfortable for me to read and implement. Thanks for intercourse with us.Christmas Quotes

bunnyingitup

I actually really like the last line and it's part of why I want it,

rynbla

I LOVE this design, I had it on the original light grey t-shirt about 8 years ago & washed & wore it all the time, the quality of the shirt and the 'awesumness' of the design now has it stolen from me firstly by my stepdaughter and from her by my 9 yr old stepson!!!!! I need another :-)

rynbla

I LOVE this design, I had it on the original light grey t-shirt about 8 years ago & washed & wore it all the time, the quality of the shirt and the 'awesumness' of the design now has it stolen from me firstly by my stepdaughter and from her by my 9 yr old stepson!!!!! I need another :-)

natt12321

I'm surprised by the emo comments. I like lostfang's though.

Being someone with an incurable disease, the last line is the reason I WANT this shirt.

ckolson

My son got Type 1 diabetes (the kind that's an autoimmune disease, cause unknown) just after starting college. So the "Where is my cure for this disease?" is a serious plea. Managing this disease is like having a secret second full-time job. If you have Type 1, or know people who do - the cure has been "just a few years away" for many years.

AAH1261

I really like this one! :)

Vinkoniggma

hoodie too, shoes!

ALSTARK

where are the question marks

i8puppies

reprint black please, my last one is shredded.

laurialigns

I love this shirt. Don't get why everyone is saying the last line is emo. My mom died of type 1 diabetes and I have fibromyalgia, so the last line had somewhat of an impact on me---that doesn't make me emo. Plus, there's no reason why something can't be funny and serious.

Amlethus

Really want to see this shirt in the original light grey color again. It looked so much better that way.

jpocho

Brilliant Idea, not crazy about the design, but I'm not a designer so what the hell do I know right? Still a punchier font would have been nice.

whenwewerelions

I used to own this, and my mom threw it away.

Chaoticnight

I have mixed feelings on this shirt. I can appreciate the lightheartedness, leading up to a series point . But I understand how you may just want a cute/funny shirt, and the last line makes it unbuyable for some. But what's important is how the designer meant it, and it is what it is. So hopefully those that just want it for the humor can find a shirt with a similar theme somewhere. Also I haven't seen any of the comments yet where people are saying it's emo, but those that are are not understanding the concept of getting a serious message across through humor. Living with an incurable disease, or one that isn't always curable is NOT emo. It is real life.

BTW what I call "true emo" isn't anything to be ashamed of anyway. My zodiac sign is Cancer, and according to Astrology we are a very emotional sign. Emotional in the sense that we take feelings very seriously, and don't forgive easily (I've noticed this for myself anyway)..NOT to be confused with people treating emo as a fad, and who just want attention. Which I do not see in this shirt at all.

fragadella

please reprint hoodie in xsmall

spunionring

yeah the design is weak, it needs to be more cohesive. Also, hydrogen powered automobiles HAVE been invented havent they? same with robots... imo should be trimmed down to 3-4 "where's my" statements. I really like the "cure" statement, though it might be better as "Where's the cure to that disease" so it doesnt make me seem like I have the clap.

dinahanson213

I love the designs. they are far more better than the boring designs used by most teenagers nowadays. Most of these shirts makes sense too. I just don't understand what is it into shirts that are used by most teenagers with different avatars yet they just draw something there and just say its cool or nice. meh.. ohwels anyways cheers! gotta get one soon! Dina Hanson Foreclosure Defense Plainfield

dirkstevens

I like the designs of the shirt. I'm going to buy one and I'm going to use on Psy Concert.

lizcasper77

All I want is the meal-in-a-pill!! Is that so much to ask??

MRadclyffe

The link to the picture where you can actually read what it says is broken!

number.169

normally i'd decry this message, but the last line makes it. love.

inner_fears

are all the people whining about the last line actually serious? The last line was the very reason i bought this t-shirt. I find it gives the t-shirt a very ironical and self-conscious style, like anyone who asks himself such questions and who is willing to wear this t-shirt is also affected by a mind disease of some sort

Clems

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that this t-shirt is kind of a "fraud"... these are the exact lyrics from the song "Future?" released by Stylophonic in 2006 (the album is Beatbox Show). The original album is only available in italia, but even the remix, easier to find, has the lyrics.

See by yourself (voice begins at 0:40) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkRzuz2V4k#t=45

shockedfrog

The kickstarter thing looks bad, but there's things about it that don't quite make sense yet. I'm sure more information will come to light in time.

As for the song, this shirt was submitted in 2002, so unless the song was made a long time before the album was released, it's more likely that the song took its lyrics from the shirt.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?