Solar System

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
ChrisTheNerd

Awesome design. No pluto? sadface.

isurf83

awsome tee and @christhenerd pluto was not considered to be a planet last year by the nasa sorry to burst your bubble

el3phunk

Man, I remember when Pluto used to be up there. Or in there. Or making elliptical passes 'round the sun.

wizrd

I do miss Pluto

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

this is ballin'

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Yes it is a thing of great beauty!

isurf83

just ordered it too bad its wont be delivered to me til late november or early december

Gizzzo

:'( I miss pluto

InvincibleMuse

this to be on my wishlist. I like a lot. Nice colors used too.

matt2kool

no pluto?!

ArjaytheGuy

Poor pluto....

it's an awesome shirt regardless.

gadoorawk

hey!! you guys should make this into a PRINT! i would love to put it up in my classroom. it's waaaaaay better than the crusty old things we had in our schools growing up :)

bashango

perfectO!

darkpoptoy

I would buy this if it included pluto...

MAXcava89

hey guys, pluto is not considered a planet anymore...it was declassified...

trinest

The solar system just looks wrong with out Pluto- I know its not a "real" planet anymore- but dam it- I grew up on that system!

groovyghalia

i know i can't explain it, but in a couple of years, i assure you that scientest will have found 3 more planets ;) trussssssst me

jamabrey

wish pluto was on the back by itself. then i would definitely buy, as I'm sure others would too.

isurf83

i just got this shirt and its nice and all but i wish the colors we're a bit bright than they are they seem a bit dull and not too colorful but maybe thats me anyway gay shirt but good attempt

gachzorge

Pluto is still a planet in my heart, not buying it

ToxicStatic

I have an idea : buy the shirt, then get some fabric paint and put in Pluto in big letters at the bottom to show you mean business about that matter.

wexfor

i want it with pluto

nztsh

@isurf83, is it really dull (the color)? Overall, are you impressed with it??

Thanks!

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Love all things cosmic and love great design so just bought it!

benthomas

Why wasn't this made with Pluto at the bottom and then crossed out? Totally $5 if it woulda been. As it currently stands like everyone else is saying i agree. minus Pluto = no buy.

A.L. Silver

Does it really matter if Pluto is up there or not? Why would you admit it is a great shirt and then turn around and say you wouldn't buy it because of a planet being missing? I want it,it looks great though I do admit it would have been better with the actual planets WITH Pluto up there with a giant red X over it.Here's hoping the come out with a version 2 of this shirt.

spyzik

Pluto is still a planet in California and New Mexico!

isurf83

@nztsh yeah its nice i like it just wish the colors were brighter but overall sweet shirt.

Mauvbeth

@Jamabrey That is a great idea!

Though I do agree with Pluto should have been on there, it's still a great shirt that I would buy in the future :)

sara.fackrell

Loved the design, so I snatched it up. Wasn't disappointed; the shirt's a really comfy material and fit, and the design looks absolutely stellar :D

ZipporaLux
ZipporaLux profile pic Alumni

love it, buying this in the new year.

ZipporaLux
ZipporaLux profile pic Alumni

...So I bought it, received it, wearing it and looooving it :)

ladypayne

the solar systems just not the same without pluto...

shi6ma

I want S :)

chasegraves

Come on everybody! Pluto isn't on the shirt because IT'S NOT A PLANET!!! It is a dwarf planet.

A planet is defined as a celestial body that 1) orbits the sun, 2) (this one is kind of long but basically means its round), and 3) clears the neighborhood around its orbit...

Pluto doesnt do that because its in the Kiper belt.

I BOUGHT THE SHIRT BECAUSE PLUTO WASN'T ON IT!

Holy **** I'm such a nerd...actually I just watch the Universe on the History Channel...haha

daysofcollision

When I saw it I had to snatch it up. Brought 1 of the last ones, too. Can't wait for it to get here!

M3G

REPRINT! O;

M3G

REPRINT! O;

Elly5710

Reprint please

rottenfruit

Aww... reprint pleaaaaase! This tee is a perfection!

Elly5710

Why were there no girls shirts reprinted? and why did the price go up from $12 to $22?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us