One second...

Electric Sky

• by tonei
  • posted Nov 14, 2010
  • 38 Comments

Electric Sky

Watch this
tonei

Love the design, but it hasn't worn well...after just a few washes the colors are muddy and faded :(

yomiafoks

really nice stuff...

Lori66

one of my all time faves!:)....................................................................

bibikaurora

is it me or do the colours not look consistent? :/

the-wojo

The colors don't match the shirt when you get it, but I still love it. They aren't nearly as Neon Bright in reality. But it's great all the same. Glad to see it's a hoody too!

owmybrain

I actually really want this hoodie, but a friend got one, and it's wicked faded looking. If threadless manages to print it more true to the original design colors, then I'll likely cough up the money for it. But even in the pictures of the t-shirts it looks really muted. I wonder what gives.

revboy888

borealis T, awesome design ..... love it ..... must have ..... Nev, Albury NSW, Australia, 21.01.2011

rullarn

Sweet design for sure! Just made an order earlier and added this as a zip-hoodie! :)

ameewoze

I bought this shirt the first time it was printed, bold and bright colors, favorite shirt ever from threadless and wore it out to the fullest. So I decided to purchase it once again since my first shirt was so worn out and I thought it was really faded up until I received the new one. My old shirt has better color quality than the new one! There's also ink residue on the back/sides of the tee. By far the worst purchase I've made from threadless, but I guess the poor quality is why the girly tee was marked down to $10. Currently debating on returning this.

edeat

it would be nice if you have this hoody for kids as well

sara.bainbridge

I bought this hoodie recently (and am actually wearing it right this instant!) and the ink on the hoodie is definitely as bright as in the photo. I cannot speak for the t-shirt, however. It looks awesome and fits well... super happy with it.

TheFinch

Reprint please! I want one!

zwheels18

reprinttttttttttt

megustard

Wow the hoody is so much more impressive looking than the t shirt (from those photos up there). Would definitely love love love a hoody reprint!

Deelabeau

I keep being partially seduced by the hoody!

vicmanlinares

I wish the t-shirt print was as good as the hoody/original design. I'd buy it in a instant. But as it stands the t-shirt design looks way too faded and stretched out...

hgm416

no girls tee?

debbie00486

I see people commenting below about a hoodie of this..is there a hoodie available? Also, what about a girls tee?

thecoolfrood

no hoodie anymore? it looked way nicer than the shirt :/

NatySpaghetti

err, what happened to the girly picture? lol

dryasheliconian

I was super excited until I saw female exclusion strike again. Sadness, threadless... sadness.

Kotare87

Why no Hoodie!?

TigerStarcatcher

I really love the design on this shirt, but am sad that it doesn't come in a hoody sweatshirt. That is the style I wanted to buy. There aren't too many hoodies with designs on the front, and that is what I loved about this one.

Khnum

Please reprint in Girly.

71ffy

Girly! Ahhh!

Brilady

Please reprint in girly! I've been dying to have this shirt forever.

ncginger2000

My son has had this one for a year or so and I noticed that the collar is getting worn looking. He wears this one a lot. Time to get a replacement!

beaniejm

Love the design, hoody and girly shirt pretty please...

nuriailaura

PLEASE make a girly design! It's really cool!

tailsthelaxer

reprint guys xl please!!! this shirt is dope!

tuxedollamas

Oh wow. This is beautiful.

arrkay

Please reprint the hoodie!

allienine

girly please?

No account?
Join Us