Close
One second...

Time has wings

Time has wings

PURPLE LINES on GREY TEE

Also available in BLACK LINES on BLUE TEE !!

it's your turn to vote ! :-)
cheers !

Watch this
-PiDjO-

Time has wings

PURPLE LINES on GREY TEE

Also available in BLACK LINES on BLUE TEE !!

it's your turn to vote ! :-) cheers !

Lematt_

Oh my... My obsession for time and pocket watches forces me to give you a 5$. :)

flows

Very nice! But carefull with spam the link on other peoples works... it's not a very good practice here! :)

Keep it up!

-PiDjO-

thanks ! btw sorry for that. As i'm new here, i thought everyone did that. someone else told me the same thing ;-)

-PiDjO-

thanks ! btw sorry for that. As i'm new here, i thought everyone did that. someone else told me the same thing ;-)

fakeglue

voted :)

CharcoalApple

for some reason the purple with the white fill doesn't look anywhere near as nice as just black and white. The purple one, I think looks has a biro pen drawn look on cutout paper.

I REALLY dig the general design though, and I think black and white is the way to go!

(If you want to make the lines colored, make the fill something that meshes with the tshirt color too)

-PiDjO-

I should maybe add a black and white version too then :D

mcmarcg

Yeah this looks really cool, like the idea/design. I think the black and white just gives it more of a time period feel (no pun intended). Good work though.

YaaH

Lishoffs

great concept!!

robbiemoscare

excellent ! 5 as a tee !!!

CharcoalApple

ooh... or even a gold ink(like a golden watch) version on dark grey. that could look real sexy

JFBthread

yeah good idea with the gold ink. Love it the way it is though !! $5 I want it , and i want it nowwwww :-)

mazurka

$5 ! I love this design. Purple on grey is a the style i'd prefer if printed :)

electric_method

SICK!

LOVE the final updates, looks perfect.

5$ and GOOD LUCK

glaze

What's Fonzie like? He's cool...

High 5.

ANCU

Cool illustration :D

I guess you can say "Raphael's angel has all the time", also :)

-PiDjO-

haha great idea for a title ANCU :D

-PiDjO-

haha great idea for a title ANCU :D

alashi

Excellent !!!

NonstopPitstop

I kinda find the nipple a bit disturbing, but the overall design is pretty cool, good job!! (thumbs up)

-PiDjO-

don't like nipples ? haha thanks for your comments guys !

Al-Bryan

great!!!!

keimerydee

i agree with nonstopPitstop for example in my country wearing this kind of tee also with nipples is so horrible

this design without nipples will be so great

quister

Very cool!!!

-PiDjO-

thanks guys !

No account?