Close
One second...

Camp Couch Potato

This is our very first submission to Threadless! We decided to pay tribute to our favorite thing. We literally LOVE potatoes and we love BEING couch potatoes! We decided to create a graphic of an abstraction of a potato plant growing through a couch with satellite dishes as flowers and roots sprouting some of our favorite potato products --- chips, fries, and vodka! :D We like the idea of a simple 1-color print on a heather gray shirt to make it look more like a vintage camp t-shirt. We think it could work with a solid color or with a cracked distressed texture added to it.

Watch this
BARKADAKO

This is our very first submission to Threadless! We decided to pay tribute to our favorite thing. We literally LOVE potatoes and we love BEING couch potatoes! We decided to create a graphic of an abstraction of a potato plant growing through a couch with satellite dishes as flowers and roots sprouting some of our favorite potato products --- chips, fries, and vodka! :D We like the idea of a simple 1-color print on a heather gray shirt to make it look more like a vintage camp t-shirt. We think it could work with a solid color or with a cracked distressed texture added to it.

YaaH

Gingging922

yipppppeeee! awesome!

modernmet

this shirt is awesome. i would totally buy it!

pizzacrust

tag line would be cooler if it just said, "VEG OUT 24/7" or maybe on the back

pizzacrust

tag line would be cooler if it just said, "VEG OUT 24/7" or maybe on the back

BARKADAKO

thanks for your comments and scores, everyone!

rikomatic

I Like, I Like!

No account?