Close
One second...

Mexican Standoff

Holy Smokes! This here design's got twenty three of the most vilest low-down pistoleros what ever moseyed on to a shirt. No need to skin that smoke wagon just yet partner, looks like these desperadoes are fixin to off each other faster than a rattler bittin a coyote! Yee-haw! Simulated process I'm guessin, on red.

Most of ya'll is probably hankering for a closer gander at this here fine object da'art and I'm keen to oblige, so keep yer eyes peeled in the comments section where I'l be postin a link

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Friendly Fire

Holy Smokes! This here design's got twenty three of the most vilest low-down pistoleros what ever moseyed on to a shirt. No need to skin that smoke wagon just yet partner, looks like these desperadoes are fixin to off each other faster than a rattler bittin a coyote! Yee-haw! Simulated process I'm guessin, on red.

Most of ya'll is probably hankering for a closer gander at this here fine object da'art and I'm keen to oblige, so keep yer eyes peeled in the comments section where I'l be postin a link

L-M-N-O-P

This is great!

chaopi

so cooool!

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff
1 design submitted - Score now!

awesome work!!!

Harebrained

Awww hell! I figure i'll have to give you a 5!

Skap 1er

whoaaa nice work!

EN AJUSTES

Great concept, sweet style!

FRICKINAWESOME

So damned good, amazing amount of character you put into each individual gunslinger. Would love this even more as a belt print of infinite showdowns.

4$

Friendly Fire

Thanks guys! I'm glad you guys dig it. Here's the link the my blog post where, over the course of the week, I'll post closer-up shots of each figure, so come back and check it out! I suck at posting links here so this may take several attempts!

Check it out!

agrimony

good stuff my man good stuff

d3d

nice style, great characters.

WEAREYAWN

wow, very cool!

kubist

It reminds me a scene in "Pirates des caraïbes" with Johnny Depp. I like your visual.5.

dschwen

Great illo!

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

SO Great. Sweet character designs. Nice palette too.

YaaH

jugodenaranja

would be a nice patern! i like it!

patrickl1041

this is a cool shirt!!!!!!!! id buy it

Montro

amazing

ndstillie

that should print, congrats, really nicely done

melduke

This is awesome. I would definitely love a print of this, as well as a shirt.

dacat

Really good!

mcmarcg

Love it!!! You know, that one flash template "click me" everyone uses doesn't work in powerscore, at least not for me anyway. Which is a bummer.

Ste7en

another cool one

Goto75

Great!

C Kid

Great characters and cool design!

nearvegnugen

Awesome, I love it! You pulled it all off really well, and I'm digging those intense colors. Great work!

Tony Centeno

WOW!!! you left me speechless!!! 5$

Friendly Fire

you guys's enthusiasm is very flattering, it took a while to put together to it's very satisfying to know how much you guys like it. Don't forget, I'm posting closer-up shots of the individual characters

HERE

mirisch

Bang, bang! Great!

alonsky

I love it, reminds me of old westerns... are they supposed to glow? would be great, also, may be on the black background?

addu

really great work

Friendly Fire

I hadn't intended them to glow, maybe that's just the fiery fury of their gunslingin' tempers you're picturing, thank for the love guys!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?