Close
One second...

Alex DeOrange

Alex DeOrange, one very ultra-violent fruit... can leave you with a painful stinging eye if you are not careful :|

The distressing can be left out for the more clean look for those who might prefer that.

Watch this
R-evolution GFX

Alex DeOrange, one very ultra-violent fruit... can leave you with a painful stinging eye if you are not careful :|

The distressing can be left out for the more clean look for those who might prefer that.

RicoMambo

great work 5$

SJ27

LOL, yes. Good thing you entered it in 101010 too, the easiest way to create an iconic Threadless design is to resubmit an old iconic Threadless design.

(I'm not saying you ripped anyone off, just bad luck to submit the exact-same, slightly inferor idea.)

WEAREYAWN

very nice!!!

allyolly

5! :D please vote for mine as well

dschwen

Sweet!

bogdant

very nice!

ibyes

I think its better then the original. I like how you represented the lashes and the overall rendering is much better. That said, it's too bad it was done already.

jugodenaranja

oh! great idea!!! i like so much! is an original idea! good luck! check out my mono mono. Thanks!!

TeoZ

awesome work dude !! 5$

dbolinski

nice and simple i dig it!

mcmarcg

Sharp, nicely done

dampa

this remind me the annoying orange. but you made the awesome one! coool!

a__

Great job!

SamirBhimji

this is EXACTLY what threadless means by iconic

R-evolution GFX

Doh!, did a search all over the place for similar designs before subbing, but didn't find that Feb '07 submitted one :\ cheers for pointing it out because it was totally unintentional coincidence, because I thought it odd that it had not been thought of before too, seems it was, oh well.

Cheers for the all comments/votes nonetheless guys :D

-PiDjO-

love it !!!

Al-Bryan

cool!!!

YaaH

Boycey

It's been printed! To be fair the new search utility is not exactly ideal.....

R-evolution GFX

Yep something similar was printed here before without my knowledge, though almost 4 years ago... maybe after that long they might be craving a new flavour :P

Ryder
1 design submitted - Score now!

hahahaha, i thought this looked familiar...

Gringz

cool... it happens, impossible to keep up with everything that happens at threadless

olkazavr

cool!

R-evolution GFX

Thanks guys! and don't worry Steven I got plenty of other ideas floating around ;], plus I like your Napoleon sub better than the other one to be honest, great work! I just hope they still consider printing other takes on concepts if the time gap is long enough, cheers.

jamity

heh, its cool!)

EN AJUSTES

Nicely done, too bad it's been already printed. Keep 'em coming!

chrissuderman

Too bad because I like this one better!

heartchart

Great designer

No account?