Watch this
nerdra

This looks so freakin' comfy.

SJ27

This one looks really sweet.

Okore

I love it, but $50?!

Quell

These select things are beautiful, but seriously exorbitant. I can get this kind of stuff for $20 at Urban Outfitters. Come on, Threadless. :(

Happyzen

So pretty!!!

casey.t

I want this shirt.. but on my budget, I quickly change my mind.

Bergers

Yeah, Threadless. Awesome designs but can't justify spending that much especially when you factor in the Aussie dollar + postage.

MiaowMix

AWESOME design and colour and everything but wayyy too expensive!

NSoySauce

Seriously, Threadless? I love this design and the fit looks so comfy, but it's just not worth $50. Lower the prices!

Imposibla

beautifull)) but veeeeery expensive( 20$! mmm??;-))

michiechad

I've purchased from the select line before and I'm gonna be buying this little ditty for my lady (hopefully she likes it) there is definitely a different demographic they are aiming for with this line of clothing. Me being a semi-mature man would never spend 35-50$ for a Clean sensible graphic tee when I get so much more pleasure wearing awesome Robots and Zombie shirts with bright colors and childish narratives for a reasonable 20$ but my lady friend doesn't wear Zombie shirts and there is no price tag on LUV :-)

threadlessshoper

I got this sweater, and i absolutely love it! It's super comfy and pretty but after wearing it a few times the back started to pelt :( I'm pretty upset because i paid 50$ for it which I now regret ever doing. I'm very disappointed in threadless

eportico

The colors are stunning! ;) I wish the price would go down as well. I have Never Gonna Give You Up in this style and I am addicted, but I can't buy another for $50 right now.

eportico

...ops "Gunna". :)

NoIamthemagicks

This is so cute! Maybe the price will go down or something.

singout

reprint please! i'm a small, and i LOVE this

chazzbazz

Amazing. Reprint, please.

ladyV

I've just uploaded a pic for this pullover, so I'll also write a review. As many users have pointed out, the select line is quite pricey compared to the regular Threadless line. [And the first line was even a bit more expensive]. In my humble opinion, the fabric's quality doesn't justify extravagant prices ($49 is really too much for a regular pullover that is a cotton-polyester-rayon blend). I guess you'll have to dig deep in your pockets if you're really in love with a Select design. Personally I was happy with the print, almost happy with the pullover's colour [the pale lilac reminded me a bit of a pyjama when I saw it in person, it doesn't particularly flatter my light skin tone], and reasonably content with the garment's fitting, style and quality (I though the material would be thicker-it's more suitable for spring weather, not winter). Could have been better, could have been worse. I don't regret buying it (at $39 - sale price) as I really wanted to try something from the Select line but my next Select purchase will definitely be less spontaneous.

No account?
Join Us