tomburns profile pic Alumni

Choice!

TXranger

i liked the original one more

supakid
1 design submitted -

this looks way better

nerdra

Sigh... just when I finally buy the original print... THIS happens. Not okay. It looks so good like this!!

SJ27

It looks nice, but if I were seeing it for the first time I think the joke would be lost in all the fading and distressing. I don't know if you should be reinventing the Classics like this.

teezine

I like it.

Steven Rice
Steven Rice profile pic Alumni

I like this version better

GhoulLicker

Either this guy stole the idea off some guy owning a t-shirt shop in greece, or the guy in greece stole it off him. This is a replica of a design my friend got on a shirt from greece.

bazem

Fortunately I got mine before the change. This one is definitely not good.

ak_47_design

any plans to make this one in girly sizes?

AbdulWadud

Because saving the environment should feel good AND cost more!

mongander

Weak sauce model face. It angers me.

groovyghalia

Woo the male model is pretty sexay, reminds me of the guy who sits behind me in class ;D

Themilkman666

How much money have you made off of Tom Burns threadless?

Samsonith

plagiarism. simple. Seriously, what the fuck threadless? Take some fucking action

dumbledoredies

WE PARTY TO HONOR FEARLESS LEADER... oh, sorry, the communism overwhelmed me for a sec. I agree about the distressing, a little overdone- hilarious design though!

Gilgameur

Revolutionary design but capitalist price, it is a shame.

Nejra

I bought this shirt, and now I want more of these slim fitted organic units, but they are all sold out. Pleasseeeeee print some more. I'll buy them all. Best fitting shirt I've ever had hands down.

Hanuy Kim

This is a great design... It's a pity that it's already out of order.. PLEASE REPRINT!

jarek.tanski

i dont like the idea of putting Stalin on anything. its just like having a tee with Hitler on it.

tatmac1

Reprint please oh lord

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

I love this placement so much more than the original's. Fills the shirt more and projects the design out.. I don't always want people all up in mah grillz to see how awesome my shirt is. And the distressing suits the vintage-y shirt colour and fabric style.. could almost be a ringer tee!

jcodypittman

please oh please can i get a reprint

N3RDRAGE

RRREEEEEEPPPRRRIIIINNNTTTT

coolkites

must reprint

phrancque

Subversives! Why no reprint!

A pale orange

I would totally pull this over my body...Reprint please!

No account?
Join Us