Never Gunna Give You Up, Select Girly Eco Pullover

Watch this
wytrab8
wytrab8 profile pic Alumni

!!!!

mgill52

this is so dang cute

loveleighgirl

Sorry but the Threadless Select are way too expensive for me. $50 for a t shirt is unheard of! Also, the designs you have are not so good. You need more color. If people are gonna pay that much it needs to look it.

tehkitkat

The shirt may never give me up, but the price let me down :( However, I won't run around and desert you Threadless.

jean_warhol
jean_warhol profile pic Alumni

all the guys pullovers i dont really like the designs chosen but I like this one for the girls - sigh :/

libertyvalance

It;s really cute, but I agree... fifty bucks is way too much. I'm a poor college student.

zafu

I adore this shirt, but it's way too expensive for me to actually buy :( just another poor college student, I guess...

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

YES

lsling

love it, but too expensive

Cliique

I adore this shirt, but it's way too expensive for me to actually buy :( just another poor college student, I guess... [2]

eportico

I just received this in the mail today and it's so beautiful! I have to admit I thought it was too strange-looking until I saw comments on it. So I got one and it's feminine and I love the material and fit. I always get hot and bothered (well...) so I like the thin material. ;)

oliver.s.smith

I'm gonna be completely honest, I'm kind of just interested in the girl. The design is gnarly but the girl is cute as all get out.

camilab

eu amei essa -

sarah_bwmn
sarah_bwmn profile pic Staff

own this and love it.

fox-wu

I love this shirt! It's perfect for fall/ spring and riding my bike. Good coverage. I found it wasn't that short either, like I thought it was going to be(It looks short on the model, she must be wearing a small. I got a medium and it's only a slight bit big) I am 5'8.5.

fox-wu

I love this shirt! It's perfect for fall/ spring and riding my bike. Good coverage. I found it wasn't that short either, like I thought it was going to be(It looks short on the model, she must be wearing a small. I got a medium and it's only a slight bit big) I am 5'8.5.

groovyghalia

As soon as i get a coupon i'm ordering this ;D

groovyghalia

FIFTEEN DOLLARS OH MY GAWSH I ORDERED THIS!!

gotthelove

I love this shirt!! It is pretty much my favorite right now!

emlyerdos

large... please?

No account?
Join Us