aled
aled profile pic Alumni

So pimp.

mullmuggins

Oh man, that looks so nice!

luchomolina

50 bucks?? No way...

SJ27

I want to turn it inside out and make sweet sweet love to it.

idilek
idilek profile pic Alumni

Looks Great !

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

it's a sweater? wish i didn't use up all my store credit

thomasgb

I don't think people are grasping the concept of the Select line. Everyone is saying "too pricey." They are higher quality and a the more upscale fashion end. Plus no one should complain with the mass amounts of of deals that Threadless gives with the regular line. If people feel like spending that for a sweater let them, if you don't check out the other numerous amounts of choices Threadless offers. It's fair too since go to any Macys, Bloomingdales, etc. and that sweater would cost $80-$100. just saying

makana

awesome pullover!

SpencerG

just ordered her

jj1116

thomasgb@Yeah but dud,you dont understand these look waaaay better than the original and they cost almost 3x more.I dont see that it's fair that you have the shirt and 2 weeks later they make a better version of it at a expensive price

ac_90

i just received this shirt it's not worth $50. its thin & the neck is wide for some reason...plus the overall length is kinda short. graphic's cool though.

Corey9076

I found this sweatshirt to fit on the small side, I'm always a medium and had to return it for a large. Nice shirt though...

Corey9076

Oh yeah and the folks at Threadless were super cool about the return, they even credited my shipping expenses and I live in Toronto...

snaggle tooth

MOST COMFORTABLE SWEATSHIRT I'VE EVER OWNED! I'll be snagging another one this month. I love this sweatshirt, I wear it all the time, it fits great. I wear an XL in tshirt size, bought an XXL in this. Looks great over a flannel/plaid shirt too.

jbinstudio

it was in scott pilgrim!

Drewdle

I really don't see the appeal of this design. I'm not trying to bad-mouth it, I'm just curious as to why people like it so much ?

pronebird

M reprint!

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

fffuuuuuu reprint, pls

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

what the popular guy said

No account?
Join Us