• by roboBootz
  • posted Oct 28, 2010
  • 38 Comments

The Shower

Watch this
roboBootz

Man, this would be an instant buy if it was a wrap-around design :(

toast7989

Why do i live in Australia. Why did i just buy a bunch of t-shirts. Why cant I afford another lot of shipping.

Noooo! This is probably my favorite design on threadless ever.

Kale Mustang

Wow, this was one of the first shirts I ever bought from this site (the other being 'A is for Jerks'. I've looked for this design constantly but never found it until now. Definitely one of my favorites still.

raresaturn

Why is the image on the girl's shirt different? (look at the shoulders)

Lee Adams

I like the idea and the design but since I'm not fat I do not wear designs that call attention to my stomach - some people are proud to be fat - I prefer fit and chest centered designs - just my preference

Jaybro

This design rocks!

pier25

It's a shame it's only 1 ink... it would have been so much better with multiple colors

The2ndSon

dont want it if its not an all over print. That is all

The2ndSon

dont want it if its not an all over print. That is all

seldomseenkd

As soon as I saw this one I knew I HAD TO HAVE IT.

liwaldo

is the back also like this, or is it just blue with no design?

reapergeek

Gorgeous, but could we have a shot of the back, please?

bksteve

Sweet.

Will_Billy

Love it and sad the XLs are sold out

reapergeek

Beautiful shirt, I just got mine yesterday. For those who want to know, NO the design is not continued on the back (which is a shame), however the print isn't as bright as it appears in the picture, so it doesn't contrast with the back drastically.

Great shirt, would have liked it if the print popped more though.

Chezfrancais

Love the design but unfortunately, when my t-shirt came it was extremely hard to see the design. In fact, it looked like nothing was printed at all. Perhaps it was a misprint and I hope it was because I really would love this t-shirt.

tdrilingas

The shirt is awesome but it is not the same as in the pictures above, the city is smaller and off to the side and the rain is not as vivid and it is also shrunk and moved to the top corner. Mine may have also been a misprint but i wish mine looked like the original. Still a great shirt!

Nukolia

This shirt wasn't really what I expected, but still a nice shirt.. Like the previous comment said, the colors aren't as vivid. instead of clouds, stripes are used (though details are limited when printing shirts) The shirt overall looks more dull than I had expected :(

tolja

The pictures were a bit misleading. It's a nice shirt, but I wish the print was brighter.

zzybalooga

I'd like to also echo that this print is really dull in real life. It's a shame because I seriously loved the design. The product pics are definitely misleading. I will be sending it in for an exchange promptly.

igorc

could anyone post a pic wearing it? since people are saying the pics are misleading

igorc

someone please post a picture wearing this? thanks in advance.

igorc

could anyone post a pic wearing this t-shirt? thanks

lionstigerszombies

It looks like it would be beautiful, but the colors aren't as vibrant and it's hard to tell there is even a design on the shirt! Very disappointed.

keneuq

hopefully the next batch would have the colours more vibrant!

Jayremy

I want a reprint of this but one that follows closer to the original submission. As others have mentioned the vibrancy and I'd like to see the shower more of an angle and further down from the top as it is depicted in the original submission.

TLBF

£6 for this? Are you kidding me? That is stupidly cheap! I'm in love with this store. :D

KathyZamp

Just for guys ??

agonding

Why not a hoodie?

blanchjl

where are the girly tees!? these "guy only" designs don't make sense. BOO.

Werekidlet

I love this design, but when I ordered it the colors were so faded that I couldn't see any of it :(

korukyu

Weird. I just got mine last week, and it's PERFECT. The colors are exactly what I wanted.

kait85

why no girly fit :(

Kittywinkle

Y U NO MAKE GIRLY TEE?!?! D:

Logan~

Please print in girly!

No account?
Join Us