Close
One second...

Crossing Over

• by boxless
  • posted Oct 27, 2010
  • 17 Comments

A simple concept, 4 iconic characters, doing something that 4 slightly more iconic characters once did. Found they looked too normal soI went back and gave them a nice minor halftone comic book look, and let it be as simple as could be.

(please leave me feedback if posible, and suggest any tweaks or improvements.)

Watch this
boxless

A simple concept, 4 iconic characters, doing something that 4 slightly more iconic characters once did. Found they looked too normal soI went back and gave them a nice minor halftone comic book look, and let it be as simple as could be.

(please leave me feedback if posible, and suggest any tweaks or improvements.)

liljrocker

Love the concept. Very cute! 5

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

boxless

I'm glad people are liking it, i was nervous, my first threadless submission, i'm hoping to get a few more up over the coming weeks.

TheLeen

I think Huzzah Goods already did this. But their site is down at the moment, so...

sabhu07

hahaha funny,maybe u can play with their eyes like blue one

tudorrose1595

I'd like it better if it looked more like the original ghosts. :

boxless

i wanted to go more 8-bit but they begin to look way too... copyrighted. sorry, i really wish i could have them be pixelate,d this was my alternate non-infringing version.

boxless

i wanted to go more 8-bit but they begin to look way too... copyrighted. sorry, i really wish i could have them be pixelate,d this was my alternate non-infringing version.

No account?
Join Us