REPRINT.........please!?!?

GarinWood

reprinnnttttt

feeeeeliciaXD

Ahh that's awesome reprint?:)

serjical_strike

aaah why so long for a reprint in M :(

veedlemonster

REPRINT IN MEDIUM! weve waited so long...

Scientology

I used to have the bright green on black version of this shirt. I lost it somewhere long ago, and my heart yearns to have it once more. Please reprint. Black n green especially, yellow and brown don't quite suit the artwork I don't think.

beota

Please Repriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint!!!!!!!!!!!!!

essenceofty

reprint the sh*t out of this one, please. I have requested every week for a year now. If you decide to reprint do it in green and black... thad be tiiight

Siggy_Stardust

aww booo, was hoping for a yellow shirt reprint. So so good.

Siggy_Stardust

aww booo, was hoping for a yellow shirt reprint. So so good.

thatonejimguy

Yellow on black doesn't look NEARLY as good as the original brown on yellow. I'm bummed. I guess I'll have to wait for a re-reprint in better colors.

ivandragul

I gotta call bullshit on Brown on yellow.. That color combo stunk. The black with neon green was the best.This is better that the brown on yellow but still doesn't capture the radioactive feel.

ivandragul

I gotta call bullshit on Brown on yellow.. That color combo stunk. The black with neon green was the best.This is better that the brown on yellow but still doesn't capture the radioactive feel.

KPunk

awwww i was so excited to receive an email about this shirt being reprinted, however once arriving here i was quickly disappointing about the new colors! please please go back to the brown on yellow! i've been waited well over 1.5 years!

TheFrugalGuy

Dang, waited quite a bit for this to be reprinted but I'm not digging the yellow on black. I liked the brown on yellow and looking at the "About the design" page the green on grey looks nice too. I guess I have to wait yet again...

TheFrugalGuy

Dang, waited quite a bit for this to be reprinted but I'm not digging the yellow on black. I liked the brown on yellow and looking at the "About the design" page the green on grey looks nice too. I guess I have to wait yet again...

ekirreh

aww man!! i was thrilled to get a reprint notification on this, but the yellow on black just doesn't work anywhere near as well as the brown on yellow! I will put off my purchase until the original colors come out again.

mmancini

Ughhh!! I had a dream that this was reprinted in neon green on black/grey... ...but then I woke up.

Please Threadless, make my dreams come true!!

Siggy_Stardust

The yellow and brown is the best shirt I've ever seen.... just can't get into the negative shot here...

AndyDufresne

Agreed the originals colors were the best. Sad to see this up.

ivandragul

You can't beat bright green on black.

iamthewalrus696

mannnn I bought this in brown on yellow and I wish I hadn't, this looks so much better! tempted to buy it again...

Paintball Wizard

Please bring back the original brown and yellow! I missed getting that version, and I was bummed about it!

Paintball Wizard

Actually, looking at the original submission, the best color scheme (by far) is the olive green one.

__Triumph__

Would've gotten this if it was black with the design being red or the olive green one.

TheMann

Amazing please reprint

No account?
Join Us