• posted Oct 24, 2010
  • 73 Comments

Icarus

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
jokiddingright

I would definitely purchase this if you made one for girls. Mythology FTW!

BlindsideDork

Love the design but the shirt was stuck to itself on the inside and the shoulder print was all sorts of messed up aslong as I didn't move my arm. Don't know if I am the only one :*(

robotsandbears

Is there a way to get a print or a poster of this one?

BakkaBoy

I was looking forward to this print. I'm a little disappointed, I understand that there are sometimes imperfections under the arm etc. (although there don't appear to be in the photo which was confusing) but besides that the entire design was printed about 10cm-15cm around to the left of where it should've been. Is this a recurring problem or did I just get a dodgy job?

Lady_Xythis

PLEASE REPRINT THIS AS A GIRLY SHIRT! GIRLS LOVE ICARUS TOO!

bluemuse

WHY NO GIRLY SHIRT?

Entropicat

I want this as a girly tee so badly, but WITHOUT the big yellow blob. It looks too unrefined for a sub in comparison to the intricate detail of Icarus.

Dusk9

please, please, please reprint in girly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thisispauloh

Ordered this T and got the same poor print quality (folded over material, gaps in print). Shame really as its really cool design, but had to go back :(

humblesasquatch

Really like this shirt but had to send it back with the yellow ending up splotchy around the armpit and shoulder

robotsandbears

Can you make this shirt in different colours? I'm getting tired of off white shirts

bgre

I agree. This one would look great on a dark background

(And if Icarus came close enough to the sun to be burned, he most certainly was already in space. And space is dark. Well, that's not really sensible, but this artwork still would look great on a dark shirt)

robotsandbears

Please make this with a dark background!

MrPerson

reprint for larger sizes? :D

slickpelican

This is the best shirt on this site.

Foxwind

This is one of my favorite shirts, but my old girly one is getting a little threadbare! Please reprint it!

itsafuntime

still no reprint? maybe i'll just have to get it tattooed on my abdomen and never wear a shirt again

jakesilvestro

REPRINT PLEASE! my i had this shirt for like 2 and a half years and then my ex gf threw it away! :'( reprint please! my favorite tee ever!

XraymanAU

Please REPRINT !!! My favourite T-shirt

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us