Flowing Inspiration

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
lovesdogs

Cool! Reprint!

erikasotto

Ou... really amazing!... ou imagination! ouuuuuuu.....

dalek3

One of my favorites.

emcd91

PLEASE REPRINT.

Pjpram

Please Reprint!

yumyumpickles

Buko!!! I really hope you see this! I love "Flowing Inspiration" so much, that I've decided to dedicate my entire back to getting this as a tattoo. However.. I would very much like to have a copy of your signature to give you props. :) Hope to hear from you!

darkchime

Amazing. Reprint!!

darkchime

Amazing. Reprint!!

Starspell

Reprint, pretty please! :D

trucmuche

Got a small boat neck of this one. I am very petite and the fit is huge!! Looks 2 sizes too big for me :S An I gotta say... honestly, Threadless quality is not what it used to be :( I can clearly see the difference between my new shirts and the "old" ones, the fabric is so darn thin with the new ones!!! I love that design very very much, but I am disappointed with the product :(

trucmuche

Got a small boat neck of this one. I am very petite and the fit is huge!! Looks 2 sizes too big for me :S An I gotta say... honestly, Threadless quality is not what it used to be :( I can clearly see the difference between my new shirts and the "old" ones, the fabric is so darn thin with the new ones!!! I love that design very very much, but I am disappointed with the product :(

kat613

beautiful!!

ElephantsAreCool

I saw an image of this design on tumblr awhile back and fell in love with it! I got it tattooed on my side a few months ago and I just now found where it came from!

queerinn

this is so lovely. i've sketched the same fish-eye principle, but this is far more beautiful! definately ordering.

fkhkwf

HELP! Im a guy, usuall wear Small guys Tee's..will I fit ok to XXLarge girls?? Thanks Thanks..this looks amazing!

sajorojas

I would probably guess that a large or XL would fit you. XXL would probably be too baggy in certain areas.

SeeingDaisies

Needs guy sizes. I don't like the way girly shirts fit on me.

And @fkhkwf, the one girly shirt I did buy was a 2XL and my boyfriend, who wears smalls in guy's, tried it on and you could 1) definitely tell it was a girl shirt, and 2) was too small on him. Hope you haven't ordered it yet.

SeeingDaisies

Needs guy sizes. I don't like the way girly shirts fit on me.

And @fkhkwf, the one girly shirt I did buy was a 2XL and my boyfriend, who wears smalls in guy's, tried it on and you could 1) definitely tell it was a girl shirt, and 2) was too small on him. Hope you haven't ordered it yet.

Casiquire

Why...don't...they...make...this...in...GUY'S? Lol last time they did it sold out before I even got the email. That should be a good sign that us men love it too! I'm comfortable enough with my feminine side to want this on my body really, really badly.

Mira-Mar

I own it! Really lovely!!!!

Vampluva

Just ordered it... I saw it and HAD to have it. Just an awesome 'eye-catching' =P design. Thanks so much, I can't wait to get it in the post so that I can wear it =3

ttonic

Guys size please!!!!!!!! Us big girls want to wear cool designs too

RachelLilac

So beautiful, I love wearing this shirt

pigpig100

so beautiful

pcakes

So cool!!! I like it better on the boat neck, but, alas, I came too late!!

oOlexieboxOo

MORE BOATNECKS PLZ. :)

3of3

Love the design and shirt...but wish I had it as a Boat-neck!

nikky612

reprint pretty please!

l2002v

please reprint, i want! i want! i want

tpoisson

re-print!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you print this in BLACK please!!!!!

tpoisson

tpoisson

tpoisson

tpoisson

tpoisson

tpoisson

Adilanam

How did you design this; what did you use!?!?!? It's awesome

Adilanam

How did you design this; what did you use!?!?!? It's awesome

pauljbenedict

Reprint :) Black would be awesome :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?