Zombies in Wonderland

Zombies in Wonderland

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Slayerific

Why no Girly 2XL?? The men's neck chokes me :o( DOH!

jfernandes

Reprint the hoodie!

jcrtee

I just got this for my wife and the colors are very, very muted. Definitely not like the photos at all. Threadless uniformity has changed IMMENSELY! Great shirt, just a gripe about not knowing what to expect at any given moment from Threadless anymore.

misspixiebaby

Can you PLEASE do more prints of this in the hoody?! I would desperately love to get my hands on one ~ such an awesome design.

Zombilicious

Would love a hoodie as well!

paddedcells

God damn, that is an epic design! REPRINT HOODIE!!

MeshaChelle

I have this hoodie.. I'm wearing it as I type. And while the colors are muted, as one other person complained, it's still amazing. And it keeps me warm in 30 degree weather.

Alarion

This is one of my absolutely most favourite shirts. I've worn it almost everywhere over the past year or so, and pretty much everyone comments on how awesome the design is and that they'd also want one of those. Me, I'm happy ^^

paddedcells

How many reprint requests do you need?!

misspixiebaby

reprint the girls hoodie and t shirts! please please pleassseeeee

neverenough88

Reprint girls hoodie and shirt PLEASE!!!!!!

I.Am.Alex

Please reprint in Small! :)

Dania Syberian

This is by far my favorite shirt, I'm wearing it now :) ♥ Thank you artists ^_^

pinsip

I've always wanted everybody in Wonderland to die! Poor Alice, surrounded by stupid people and things

misspixiebaby

YAY! So thankful that you reprinted this :D now just to find some money! lol

everettebaue15

I have the tattoos but I do not have the T-shirt . I got to get one.

neverenough88

I bought the 2 shirts and a sweatshirt and they are like night and day colorwise. Not that I don't love them each, but please be warned. The shirt is NOT bright but very muted. The sweatshirt is fantastic! I only wish I would Threadless would be clear and state that there are differences between the two of them. :)

awsmjaz

LOVE this design, one of the best ones I've seen

QuessByrd

I agree with @authorneverenough88 about it being not bright but muted. I still love this shirt, & def. a conversation starter.

lil.jenna

please please please please please make the hoody in an XS! i need this :(

tyne23

Reprint xl in the hoodies please

paddedcells

Pleeeease reprint the hoodies again! Can't wait to see them back again!!

BlameAmy

Can Someone help me? I´m 1,95 m tall and I don´t know if i need a "L-Shirt" or a "XL-Shirt"!

Jonas77

Great looking piece of work, ordered and arrived today!

ickleelle

please reprint in girls M please :)

Kali_Doom

please please please reprint girly size M!!!

tashaberg

This is an awesome design! Please reprint in a boat neck tee. Pleeeeeze! I'll buy one, promise.

paulafgroa

my favorite shirt :)

childofcrow

Why is this not in a girl 2xl? So frustrating.

shane watson

HubWorks’ FoodHub iPad purchasing program uses Apple’s product fixed with transaction cards visitors to allow visitors to purchase and pay for meals, and accessibility enjoyment material at the desk, among other features. http://quoteocean.com/action-quotes

lukewrights

I frequently try to locate convenient frame on the high road or give ones from aid shops a change and new rent of being funny images

jessfreshh

I've had the hoodie for about a year its pretty faded :( awesome design though

lordofskulls

Please reprint I bought this for my girlfriend and then she lost it. I want to get her a new one but it's all sold out :(

oihrg1

Please reprint.

SailorBrittany

please reprint guys zip up size medium

Ashleighdz

amazin shirt!!! maybe u could add the twins

TheKik44

Please reprint guys 2XL!!!!!

Bananawesome

Great work! I love it!

Page:
  1. 1