Close
One second...

Daniel Son

Watch this
Jukanicnat

I don't know if anything like this has been done before. After seeing the new movie with my daughter I remembered watching the old Karate Kid and the scene when he catches the fly.

Jukanicnat

Yeah I may need to try toning down the wood pattern on the sticks.

Kingofpawns

I like this! It's graphically quite nice. i didn't get it at first but if you make the chopsticks brown you might get it a bit better. A little bit of red in the fly's eye might go a long way too.

Also change the submission name to something like "mr myagi" - people will get it faster and they usually aren't very good at gauging how they would perceive it without seeing the name so they'll score it higher.

Jukanicnat

Yeah it probably needs at least a little color. Thanks for all the feedback. I hope to get to work on it this weekend.

Mightor

If you haven't scored mine, Kindly SCORE MY DESIGN

Mightor

damn, my PC's not doing good now.. I was supposed to say that - "you may want to draw the whole stick holding the fly".. Good illo as well man! This is my design, kindly score it

DuMone

"If you can do this, you can do everything..." Once I knew the title, I immediately got it - was a fan of Karate Kid that time. I find the idea of some japanese types on the sticks would be a good one. Did you think about colouring? And concerning the title: Daniel-San would be correct, because this is the japanese term.

DuMone

Ps: funny, for I just though of a Karate-Baby-Design...;)

No account?
Join Us