Close
One second...

MONEY@ME.NOW

dude im so clueless i dont even know what a blog is...lol seriously dont laugh...ok ill give u a minute....are u done? ok lets continue anyways yeah but if i had use common sense id say its where people ramble on and dont know when to shut the fk up...lol yeah lets go with that :) well this blog is about money and ideas because ideas attract money so if u wanna help thats cool if not just stop by and say whats up just know that if u steal my shit the hammer of thor will obliterate you...lmao! seriously tho dont be a pussy...lol anyways hmmmm ive never done this shit before so dont expect much i have a few design ideas but those are not up for grabs yet the others are just quotes but heres what i figured i saw some sweater on eastbay from some nobody clothing company and it was $40 i was like u know what...thats an ok sweater it had this cool design like a bunch of firearms on it but the sweater was seen on rob dyrdek show fantasy factor i think..idk some shit anyways who cares that dosent matter the only thing that matters is $$$ i was like if that dude whoever made that sweater and keep in mind they only sell that one sweater...then i was like why cant i make a sweater and sell it...it just needs some sex appeal and some marketing creativity and bam! i meen shit who cares if it wont make me a million dollars but i meen if u sell 100 of them at $40 u have $4k and thats not too bad thats only 100! i meen shit yes he had an advantage it was on dyrdek's show but like i said creative marketing can be just as effective :) and if u dont wanna go through the hassel sell your idea for your brand or trademark to some company idk pitch your idea someone will listen...lol the main thing is u will never get an answer if your affraid to ask the question :) sooo ask question/opinion :p im out k later chaosxxx01

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
chaosxxx01

money...how do we make more of it and how can we preserve it? ideas create $$$ idk what the hell im gonna talk about most likley it will be semi inspiring constructive criticism and honest opinions....on anything u wish to show me if u even can show me :) anyways like i said this blog will be motivating honest and money centered....at the moment also if someone would like to let me know about this site a little more so i can get a feel for things and enjoy it...that would be cool well im gonna go later people!!!!! chaosxxx01

Omair

Lol

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

WHAT IS THIS PLACE?

chaosxxx01

damn....are u guys really gonna post a bunch of stupid stuff on my blog...lol shhhh your gonna scare away all the intelligent people...is that a bad thing? idk...carry on ;p

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

if there was ever a blog that was too long and I didn't read it

this is the one

chaosxxx01

hey look its david bowie....lmao thanks boa :)

bcrider

tl;dr

chaosxxx01

thanx cargirl...... hey can u come pick me up...lol anyways later :)

chaosxxx01

hey i have a question? gimme an honest opinion on my shirts what do u really think.....would they sell? yes or no i just want to know what you guys think im only saying this cause like i have a 0% rating..lol which id say sucks a little but idk i just wanna know why i guess let me know k :) didnt wanna post my others cause i have plans for those...so just threw some out on here just to see whats up..anyways im out later chaos

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

this blog is missing something.

bcrider

o.O

Phiffer

So you say you are 23 but Threadless tells me you are 22.98. What gives?

bcrider

xiv on Oct 20 '10 at 2:13pm this blog is missing something.

Content? A point? Punctuation other than elipses?

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

bcrider

Phiffer, everyone rounds up; I never tell people I'm 33.2, I round up to 81.

Phiffer

bcrider on Oct 20 '10 at 2:16pm Phiffer, everyone rounds up; I never tell people I'm 33.2, I round up to 81.

Oh man, what was i thinking.

Steve The Great

I do have irrefutable proof that 20 random people would NOT buy your shirt

HorsefaceDee
HorsefaceDee profile pic Alumni

wow so this is where all the slogan spam comes from...

chaosxxx01

hey marcus sorry people if if u think its stupid or whatever..lol like i said first time remember :) soooo expect me to fk up from time to time ok all i want is to get an idea of what this site is about and has anyone actually one anything other than rewards points or something like that cause....id rather have money i meen if your gonna give me free shirts ill just donate them to goodwill cause the stuff on here...lol ok sorry :( but come on i cant wear this stuff some of it is bad.....i swear this corporation must have a subliminal ad campaign or something cause if some of the stuff ive seen actually sells..its a miracle..or brainwashing..lol anyways cmon gimme a shot i new and i just wanna learn....oh! and i really want that 500.00 dollars :p but if i dont win its cool whatever happens i just know to always persist :) later chaos

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

incoherence abounds

chaosxxx01

dude......cmon thats golden everyone should be warned about highly agressive lesbian lumber jacks...the way i see it im actually doing you a public service u can thank me by paypal :p

Phiffer

ill buy $500

chaosxxx01

will the david bowie look-a-like please return back to his seat your scaring the little kids :p

chaosxxx01

cargirl!!! your awesome your my #2 not the bad one...lol the totally awesome one :) steve is #1 tho later peace chaos

chaosxxx01

phiffer gimme the $500 and well talk some bitness....smacks pimp can to the ground assert himself as a well groomed pimp...hoes jump out of his caddy and light his blunt...ect ect ok im done later

nikolina100

I stopped reading after the part about the Hammer of Thor.

wonders what that would look like

chaosxxx01

ahhhhhhhhh.....its lindsey lohan!!!!!!!! and shes in a flanel yucky!!!!!!!

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

Best blog Evar

bcrider

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "

chaosxxx01

dude!!!!!!! billy madison!!!!!!! omg that is the shiit i freaking love that..lol your my #3 for now later dude chaos

chaosxxx01

come here u little shit...im gonna take your foot for good luck :p

mrlyndon

do you write the same way you speak?

chaosxxx01

oh totally didnt u read my exploits as a pimp? if u havent u should..lol dude come on does it really sound like it

chaosxxx01

this is annoying!!!! whatever im just gonna market these myself these people take too long damn! i have to wait till that happens well community soon intend on being successful at least in some way..lol besides that im out later :)

nikolina100

also needed to be on page 2!

chaosxxx01

marcus i can see your stuck on haloween mode...lol u need to transition your creepin me out ;p lol jk your ok in small doses

chaosxxx01

yeah i have no clue where the crazy shit i think of comes from all i know is...it dosent have an off button...and should it? later chaos

Omair

This is the best thing

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us