Close
One second...

Space, Color, Tiger Oh My!

This design was sort of just a spontaneous assortment of goodies that everyone loves, space, color, and tigers... I hope you enjoy this design as much as I did critiquing it and creating it!!!!

Watch this
brenrasmussen

This design was sort of just a spontaneous assortment of goodies that everyone loves, space, color, and tigers... I hope you enjoy this design as much as I did critiquing it and creating it!!!!

Chilacayote

Yeah, i love it! 5$

brenrasmussen

yea also the orange palette is just another idea, so I guess depending on what people like most could be the printed colors or maybe both idk lol

bogdant

nice!

mrlyndon

when nebulas explode. nice.

ounom
ounom profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

REally cool! The big one colors are great! ;) Good Luck!

eyegill

This is awesome!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

brenrasmussen

Thanks guys I'm very proud of this design, I'd have to say this is my best one yet. Thanks to all who are commenting, voting, and helped me through critique.

ndough

Yeahh goodluck

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

I like it

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

Nice!

Pink woman

wow tiger on the moon...coool

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

OH MY

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i like how the tiger's just defying the lack of oxygen like it's no big deal

stucco

The photoshop work looks very awkward.

brenrasmussen

yea tigers sometimes defy a lot of things. And thanks stucco for the comment, hey I highly doubt this will even get printed. There aren't enough 5$ etc. so really does it matter if it's awkward? Nooooot really.

brenrasmussen

yea tigers sometimes defy a lot of things. And thanks stucco for the comment, hey I highly doubt this will even get printed. There aren't enough 5$ etc. so really does it matter if it's awkward? Nooooot really.

brenrasmussen

Ugh I hate when it double comments lol, and sorry I forgot to tell everyone thanks for the comments and votes so far it's cool to see people interested :)

Spoutnik28

Nice design :)

KayBot

ooooh, trippy. I like astronauts, so thumbs up ,)

EdSneek

Like the blue-ish version more :) Cool

jiska_

finally up for scoring :) such a great design!

Sandalo
Sandalo profile pic Alumni

wowwww... super amazing.

olyfitz

Awesome design =), I really love the random ideas thrown together, this is one of those times when ideas that bare no relation to each other work well together because you'd never think of them paired up. I also like both colour schemes =).

brenrasmussen

Thanks guys love the comments and feedback, I love to see people react to this design and I love to see positive feedback! Idk how the score will turn out and I don't think there are any 5$ but hey it looks good so :)

robsonborges
robsonborges profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Interesting. :)

vintagepages

this is super great. i really like the blue and pink design. nice!

No account?
Join Us