Close
One second...

Keep me busy at my day job!! Show me your designs...

Want me to score your designs? Post em here, and I'll get to them throughout my work day when it gets slow. I have to stay at my computer all day, but If I'm not getting phone calls, I can surf the net. Perfect time to score and comment on threadless designs.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
Goto75

Cheers!

mark722

here ya go!

DaleEdwin

You asked for it!

BlackWatchJen

Phew, lots to look at today... mismonaut, done, GoTo75, love your design, already scored it left you a comment... :o)

Dale, love your Bon Voyage, already scored it left you a comment... Hadn't seen Keys of Life yet... Very cool as well, has a Peter Max feel to it...

Check out the rest later...

BlackWatchJen

sure, bring em on, just check out mine :o)

BlackWatchJen

Dang phone keeps ringing, How can I get all the scoring done if work keeps on getting in my way?

ounom

Thanks Jen!!

klog

BlackWatchJen

EEk, I'm behind... work got busy, now I'm home... :o)

I'll be back tomorrow hopefully more time to score and comment!

BlackWatchJen

I'm back y'all, anyone want me to check out their designs? I'm sitting here sketching a new idea for a 101010 submission, and thought I could check out some other designs between phone calls at work. Show me what you've got!!underlined

jess4002

here's mine! thanks, jen! :D

BlackWatchJen

Jess, I love the reverse print with the black on heather gray version! Would make an awesome hoodie, too.

Petro Do

why don't comment my Critiques ??

phraze

Hey dude love the chipmonk tee!

Please comment and score mine!

d3d

i've got that up if you're interested.

BlackWatchJen

Hey phraze, love the DK design! commented, welcome to Threadless, that's a great 1st sub!

BlackWatchJen

d3d, good luck getting that one to print- I love the design but I've heard that anything that even hints at Disney is hard to get by them.

mrlyndon

Cheers :)

mrlyndon

huh...

sure is. that's kinda discouraging. alas, thanks for showing me that.

BlackWatchJen

As they say, there is nothing new under the sun...

EZFL

Akaka

:)

BlackWatchJen

xiv Good luck selling a photographic style image on here... I like the concept, but I don't know if the style works.

BlackWatchJen

Akaka- scored and commented!

BlackWatchJen

buffalosmak, I know just how he feels, great image!

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

Here is one for you:

Much obliged.

Boycey

Thanks!

BlackWatchJen

Gotcha Musarter...Checkin yours out now, Boycey...

BlackWatchJen

Very cool, just in time for Halloween!

BlackWatchJen

You know the only really good thing about my job is I can wear threadless t-shirts to work everyday... not that I own that many yet to go for more than a week without wearing the same shirt twice, but I'm working on it!!

What you guys got for me today?? Saw some good stuff this morning just browsing through. this 101010 challenge has brought people out of the woodwork!

BlackWatchJen

Another slow day at the call center here, give me something to score and comment, folks!

WEAREYAWN

thanks! nobody calling you?

EZFL

Maltzmania

thanks in advance!

PixyKat

mah goal is at least 700 votes by the time it closes (would love love love 800 but I doubt that....)

BlackWatchJen

OK, got everyone so far... anyone else wanna play?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?