Close
One second...

Everending Falling In Love

Watch this
cescobresco

The new design I'm working on right now....rnwhat do you think? rnPLEASE comment :)

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni

ahah its cool! maybe you could make change the colours of the leaves according to the seasons? thanks for your critique!

Dudleytrump

I would take the bottom row of trees out. Try it and see how it looks.

If you have time leave a comment. Not So Funny Now

cescobresco

here's a new version...i changed the "running away man" into a "sad walking away man" :) i think it's clearer (thanks 4 the comment!)

what do u think??????

cescobresco

thanks for the help GadYariv, I'm also looking for the title.. is "erevending falling in love" good? other ideas?

benderr

Lovely!!

Please I would appreciate your comment and vote on my desing

When Cows Attack

Thanks!

Yuvv

I Like it :P

Kingofpawns

There's a certain quality about this illustration that I think won't appeal to threadless viewers. The vectors are kind of lifeless and it looks like one of those condo brochures with all of the silhouette people standing around under a tree... like tracing your vectors from photos I guess is probably what causes it. The fact that he's wearing a suit makes it even more corporatey. Love the dog though.

I'd say that if you just make a more stylized (curvy, not computer generated) tree and make the leaves all one solid color then that would improve it by 1000%.

cescobresco

Here's a new version with a little modification: the colour of the trees and the lieves is solid and without texture... what do you prefer? this version or V2????

please let me know

CreaCat

I totally love this!

cescobresco

i think I'm gonna go back to V2... i kinda liked it mode and i also had more appreciation comments...so....

please, let me know what u think.

cescobresco

as usual, the larger versin of the design HERE :)

airobit
airobit profile pic Alumni

i like it, style and concept, i prefer on cream if you have time please check mine here

cescobresco

This design is now up for scoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please vote HERE

ozf5

I like this color shirt better--dis you try some other earthy color t-shirts, mabey a boney grey color? Excellent illustration--well executed design. I think it's ready to submit.

If you get a chance could you check out and score Nuts!

cescobresco

thanks!!! it's out 4 scoring right now!!! please vote!!

VOTE!

No account?
Join Us