Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
3rick05
3rick05 profile pic Alumni

WOW.. i order this t shirt on monday, and today they're sold out!

.hopesfall.

hoodie & scoop neck pls pls pls

martin.silveira

PLEASE reprint the HOODIE for men !!! it looks awesome !

legien

I just HAD to buy this one - and my eldest was really happy with and impressed by the coolness of this design! He's into robots - now even more...

ChiPHeaD

Bring back the navy hoody!

Molineaux

I WANT THE NAVY HOODY (NO ZIP)

caleballen1276

PLEEEEEASE REPRINT A MEDIUM TANK TOP!!!! It doesnt give me the option on the "reprint" button );

solidjello

REPRINTZ EVERYWHERE

solidjello

REPRINTZ EVERYWHERE

DestinyHero

I love the original design but why doesn't the zip hoodie have colors for the design?

ItWassGreatt

reprint navy pullover hoodie and i will love you forever. (girls please)

Shanrod24

Please bring bad the grey pullover hoody from a few years back! I loved mine till the day it died! I want a new one please! Please!

doski

reprint the jersey please! in small

adrianaiden

They only speak the truth when you wear them and you begin to listen and you begin to understand the way of the threadless designed clothing and that's when they've got you by the balls. heimarbeit

adrianaiden

They only speak the truth when you wear them and you begin to listen and you begin to understand the way of the threadless designed clothing and that's when they've got you by the balls. heimarbeit

mmgarb

I would love this in a zip hoodie with the original colors. I don't like the huckleberry light blue. It really needs the rainbow and the navy.

Dinosmack

LOVE this shirt, only one thing wrong with it, (and maybe anyone else that has bought the shirt can relate) the material used for the astronaut has a pretty terrible smell to it and it wont wash out! ive washed it like 6 times now and yet the smell still lingers on the astronaut. anyone else notice this about theirs?

paulkaftan

please reprint everything! this shirt is amazing :D

javoiles

The hoodie's printed without color? Why bother? Can't say I'm surprised the hoodie is the only iteration of the design that hasn't sold out in any size yet, the lack of color really defeats the design. SO down with the tank though, looking forward to a reprint!

ryan.smeraldo

Please...Guy's navy in large...PLEASE

Entropicat

The hoodie without the colour just plain sucks. The colours are what makes this design so amazing.

minepro311

It's the best space attics

arbuckle126

Saw Luke on Modern Family wearing this tee on the show tonight! Recognized it immediately! Congratulations!!

CraftyMcVillain

How come that baseball style shirt isn't available?

CraftyMcVillain

CraftyMcVillain

Shanrod24

Bring the grey hoody back!

Localhorst86

this design is so awesome, I bought it twice :D

solidjello

I would buy the sweater if it came in a darker blue like the shirt, had color in the back and please take off the thumbs up on the front.

Eric Messihi

Reprint M and L Tanks. Necessary.

DO IT.

Eric Messihi

Reprint M and L Tanks. Necessary.

DO IT.

imnohipster

I want the hoodie so bad

serenajeow

When this first came out almost 4 years ago, it was in red and subsequently all the reprints were in navy blue...please bring it back in red!

MrSpongeGuy

I would by this in half a heartbeat if the hoody was red.

porteog

Reprint Guys L T-Shirt please, im aching to own this shirt!!

javoiles

GAH!!! I got an email that this was reprinted only to find that it either sold out in the 3.2 seconds it took me to open the email and click the link, or it was NOT in fact reprinted.

To make matters worse, I tried to submit another request for the jersey tank to be reprinted, only to find that THE REQUEST A REPRINT POPUP IS BROKEN!!!! I pick 'Guys' for type and 'M' for size and click Submit and I get an error saying "Hold up - we don't know your shirt type and size!" Seriously?!

Come on now Threadless, get your ish together. Unhappy long-time customer :'(

matthew.sigal

I'd buy the hoodie if it the print was in colour (like the t-shirt). Would compliment my Technicolour Rex :)

bugzlife5432w1

I saw a kid wearing this on Modern Family the other night.

Misssdoodlee

¿Cuál es el nombre de la camiseta de tirantes?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?
Join Us