Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Mrcoffeebean

Yeah, awesome sweet Tee!

francecicco

incredible t-shirt!!!

erikasotto

wonderfull designe!!... if i will have card i will buy it!!

darksparrow

I absolutely adore this shirt. I'm poor as all hell and the shipping to israel costs as much as the shirt itself, but this was a case of love at first sight. I figure I can make it if I save some money on food and unnecessary stuff like electricity. Anyway, awesome design. :)

Belgium108

I love this. :D

Stan Yeow

can't wait for it!

fleur de soleil

this shirt is absolutely adorbale and i love it! it catches my eye everytime, good job!

freshdropin

It's soooo funny and cute

Kristy SB

Love this design! Original concept and great illustration.

gachzorge

I have this... but it's totally faded. this shirt fades. fades fades fades

thebarbara

Sweet tee, but black on white always fades. watch out for that, I have the black on white swan shirt.

Lalee27

Im getting this for me and my baby :P

holographically

Dang it, there were two tanks in my size left last night but for some reason I chose not to buy it yesterday... regret it now, it's sold out! Absolutely brilliant design - reprint please!

Stretchycotton

Please reprint it in a S or M I would love to have this one. So so adorable.

nimfea

Please reprint,it's a cute one and I want it..

codepuke

Someone loved this shirt so much I handed it to them off my back. That panda is spreading the love. Stoked they did a reprint so now I can get another. :)

kelsey0315

this shirt is so cute! please reprint it in a small!

sky91

this design just so cute :D

ladyV

PLEASE reprint! White boat neck tee please!

svendenhowser

I bought this shirt in a normal girly M and it is completely see-through, even with a shirt on underneath it looks more like I'm wearing the shirt underneath than the outer shirt because it is THAT transparent. Pretty much un-wareable anymore. Also the fabric quality was atrocious! What happened to the good old thick shirts, not the new flimsy, 1 wash, disposable stuff?

kenli08

reminds me of Ghost Patrol Art...

TattooedBear

I LOVE this! I got this the day it came out years ago! What a fantastic piece of art! On a SHIRT!

scibeck

How 'bout reprinting a white design on a black T next time?!

joanna524

Just got this as an early birthday gift - I love it :-)

miniaturemarci

I find it sad that other companies are making money off the same design. Yeah they cut out the kids on the bottom and changed how the face looks, but everything else is the same including the details in the paw and even the branches.

tara.hill

I saw this one for sale in a shop in Beijing a few years ago, completely unaltered in the design, but definitely not a Threadless printed shirt. But I don't know what can be done about knock-offs from China. I will say that the t-shirts I bought in China (I didn't buy knock offs) weren't pre-shrunk and are now mostly unwearable - they got crazy short and just look and feel weird now.

tara.hill

I saw this one for sale in a shop in Beijing a few years ago, completely unaltered in the design, but definitely not a Threadless printed shirt. But I don't know what can be done about knock-offs from China. I will say that the t-shirts I bought in China (I didn't buy knock offs) weren't pre-shrunk and are now mostly unwearable - they got crazy short and just look and feel weird now.

Makotosprout

This design is absolutley timeless, I love it!

LawPrice

I love love love this! :)

seaforanswers

Please do a reprint of the girly tank in a small! I am desperate over here.

mls4037

i thought this is supposed to cost 10$... update the home page

eviil

Yeah I agree mis4037 and all the sizes are gone (s,m,l)

eviil

Yeah I agree mis4037 and all the sizes are gone (s,m,l)

Kitty de Silva

Is this supposed to cost $10 or $12? I'm soooo confused? :/

llama1

reprint please large needed

DJMayhem99

Trying to buy this for my GF, but want to get the right size.

Does anyone have an idea how the sizing runs for girls? Is a L in unisex a M in women's sizing?

kazza mallazza

Holey moley, Mine just arrived today, this is so so see through. I brought the tank and also another white tshirt, who knows how they don't look see through in the photo's because these are truely ridiculously see through. Dam.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?