Close
One second...

Dandy Lions

Dandy Lions

Watch this
Mrcoffeebean

Yeah, so adorable guy!!

ladyV

I love this design, I'd love to see it on a boat neck or another girly tee. The classic tee cut doesn't do it justice. PLEASE print it on a boat neck tee!

M3G

this is beautiful stuff!

monicanevesleao

I agree with ladyV, it would totally look better in a boat neck tee!

monicanevesleao

And since it's almost out of stock, why don't you guys reprint it on a boat neck? (:

tangerina1

reprint please!

Nath_94

reprint! reprint! reprint!

ckyrckr

It saddens me to say that as an RA, my resident totally stole this shirt out of my laundry... Yeah... I learned this when she was checking out of her room and wearing a really awesome shirt... that I hadn't seen in a long time. So please, reprint soon. Because I do ever so dearly miss this shirt.

nopehowd

please reprint this on a onesie

ladyV

Threadless printed this on a boat neck tee so of course I had to get it. And I am REALLY pleased with it - lovely! The colours of the print are so harmonious, I can combine it with lots of clothes/styles. Will upload a picture in the (hopefully near) future.

angdebbie

love this!!!

butGoodie

My daughter has outgrown hers and needs a medium adult size now. Can we reprint puhleeze? tanx

Thread Monster

Just Bought the Dandy Lions Boat Neck. looking forward to getting it! :)

PandaSusana

I wish the boatneck was yellow too. But I'm glad to see it either way. :) It's one of the ones I want for myself, but I might give for Christmas too.

Tarauka_Sosuro

PLEASE make the boat neck, or a scoop neck, in the lemon!!!! It looks SO MUCH NICER than the cream!

photofoster

Beautiful lines and color. So playful!

Saresied

I absolutely love the design, got the girly lemon unfortunately the lemon is so thin it's almost completely see-through - can even see my skin through it! :-( Dissapointing as I really do love the design, very cute. Maybe a darker yellow or thicker material?

KristenKC
KristenKC profile pic Alumni

I just looked through all of the pics of you all wearing my "Dandy Lions," and seriously, you look fierce(slash)cute. For real, keep rocking it!

ScareACrow

This design, and the style that it was done in totally reminds me of a book from my childhood about a lion tamer and his lion...I can't remember the name though.

tutfruit

please reprint this for babies!

jaywriter11

Love love love this tee. I have two!

fluffybears99

I love it! its so fun and imaginative! * v *

fluffybears99

I love it! its so fun and imaginative! * v *

sanehero

What a great T!!!

pookypoo87

Why isn't this available in guys!?