Close
One second...

That's A Rip! (xiv's brainchild)

Tired of scoring those designs with stolen images? Post 'em here so others will know what to look out for!!!

Found something that isn't a direct rip but is heavily influenced by a design already found on Threadless? Post it as well so people can make an educated decision. :)

Update: December 7, 2013

Slacker that I am, it's been over two years since I've been active on the forums. I've deleted the list on here as it's sorely out of date. Obviously people know how to navigate the pages and check out the rippers and ripees. :)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 14
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. ... 39
opifan64

Maybe that's what I was thinking of EricDiaz. I guess I'll give it a good score for now since it's not a clear rip and the pills are a clever touch.

Resistance

AT-AT - image here

And that banana is basically a screen capture from SNES Mario Kart

bcrider

That's either a giant banana peel or a tiny AT-AT.

bcrider

Yikes. That IS really close. Just some alterations, maybe. :(

Resistance

I called him out about it.... it's a blatant copy...

Manupix

It's everywhere, and at least once possibly credited to "Jay Howard" (didn't find a trace of him).

bcrider

I was in the process of scoring when I saw Wake Up and that you'd commented. I zero'ed and came here. What the eff is wrong with these people?

squintygirl

I thought Ryder had something similar as his avatar for a while.

quick-brown-fox
1 design submitted - Score now!

Can't remember, I'm not accusing D4N13L, it's just a pretty mad coincidence. I've been sitting on it for a week and just not had time to improve it or sub it.

Ryder

squintygirl on Dec 05 '11 at 2:30pm I thought Ryder had something similar as his avatar for a while.

hahaha

This thing

GyleDesigns

I don't see the similarity, Robber.

Resistance

haha, the x marks the spot is too good... LOL

zombies is too close

EN AJUSTES

This looks like a trace from True Blood.

Manupix

I've been lazy lately! I knew I should check those last 2.

Execution far too similar to this (caught in comments by FOTOgeNICO).

Manupix

bump, will ya.

Morkki

Isn't this biotwist's?

Morkki

Yep.

How stupid can one get

Manupix

Whoa, that's a serial / serious ripper you found. I hate the good scores I've given him ;_;

Still scoring:

Alex Cherry

Joseph Gilland

Finished:

from here or elsewhere.

I didn't look for more, presumably all the gallery is ripped.

bcrider

Ugh. :(

Morkki

This should probably be here too

image search for "love factory" reveals this. Why anyone would rip that particular drawing is beyond me. And then there's of course the hundred or so one time accounts boosting the score.

Manupix

Rudolf Schiestl

Technically public domain since he died in 1931. I still hate it that they don't give credit and try to pass it for their own.

Also, there haven't been blank thumbnails here for a while. Rachel, wield that fabled raygun of yours!

Manupix

Correction: leaf design is gone ^_^

italiux

This blog is great. Watched

Manupix

Looks like one of these nights...

on ffffound

And this:

I'm quasi-certain the face and hand are ripped, couldn't find them though.

Also, someone's losing their cool at the Love Factory XD

EZFL

Stolen or not, that love factory one is terrible.

Easy zero.

Manupix

Our good friend Pakistani is back:

from this.

Rachel, please?

bcrider

GAH. What's with the sudden influx of stolen visual effects?

bcrider

Also, I commented again on Love Factory. If it was ripped from the designer, whatever; I can admit to being wrong but seriously... the original image on flickr is rather bad. Markers, pencils, and white-out? Since when does that make for a good design? Maybe there should be a design challenge with white-out.

Manupix

Yeah, there's no doubt which way the tracing went, just look at the relative quality. One is bad, the other is absolute trash. Why one would one want to rip such an obscure design is beyond me though.

EZFL

shit storm

EZFL

I hope it stays up for voting and not removed... sort-of enjoy watching these idiots come up with excuse after excuse.

EZFL

L-M-N-O-P

I saw one the other day that looked almost identical to this:

For the life of me I can't remember what it was called.

bcrider

Oh man. People are so stupid.

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 14
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21