Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Mrcoffeebean

This is simply clean and nice!!

uberdoku

excellent design

encg

What kind of shirt is this design printed on? American Apparel?

roboBootz

I think this might have looked cooler if the tops of the barcode split out into trees... whether they stay straight and rigid or start bending and branching out, I'm not sure, but treetops would have made this, imo.

Great shirt nonetheless! :)

Dulcikiwi

What a great idea! It raises awareness of how governments put prices on forests instead of protecting them.

zeppelin fox

thanks for the comments guys ! the design just came to me when i looked at a barcode. good design happens at the spur of the moment !

Renapple

so classy and cute. :)

couch style

awesome design, something finally new and not average on this site!

DecaDry

clean and classic

jackandmilo

plz vote for a reprint of this t shirt!! it sold out in like 1 day!! reprint please!!!!!

Abel Android

Reprint! The design of this t-shirt is quite stellar.

lily_blossom3000

wow I absolutely love this! It's stunning! So glad this is printed. reprint please?

Tara Raro

yes, pleeaase reprint! all M's are gone! D:

hreghen

Excellent! Ta for reprinting!

Tikimasters

I really liked this, just ordered it early this morning.

shaidycakes

waiting for my paycheck to come in so i can grab this and some others ive been waiting to get. hopefully it wont be sold out tomorrow : /

shaidycakes

waiting for my paycheck to come in so i can grab this and some others ive been waiting to get. hopefully it wont be sold out tomorrow : /

J.Peachtree

Great design, if only the girls wasn't in boat neck style.

Zoe21

yay! just got this! i love the neckline! greatgreatgreat design!

ktmng

Clever design, and it looks great on the boat neck tee! Could it be offered in other colors? I know it sounds silly, but I look awful in white! :p

djegoo

great design! plase make it in other colors!!!

Erinokaz

Please make it into a hoodie. :D It's too cold here for t-shirts :')

mbb.mech

What Barcode standard did you use? What does the barcode say aka the human readable?

SunnySPARKLE

Liking this... plain, simple - concise !

Men of Men

I like the bar code print........ My shirt company uses variation of a bar code for the logo.

whoaman

Very creative!

Kessum

I hate to hate, but...

The original submission was July 2010 and I have this as a wallpaper, which was last modified December 2009, which features a deer among streaks of rust in the same manner, body position, etc. http://tinypic.com/r/ogi454/7 Maybe just a case of convergent creativity - who knows. Either way, good concept.

iarej05h

IDK Kessum I think they look quite a lot different. You're pic looks like a burning forest. This design looks like a bar code.

KASs8901

meow

Kanjidude

Great design! I'd love to see it reprinted, possibly in more color combinations.

chenfi2

nice & brilliant!

kfverweij

Awesome, hope it gets a reprint!

KKJJPP

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD REPRINT. Shirt of champions

Ragga0815

pls reprint, its so amazing !!

Gil.bnoon

Just got this one, and it really looks GREAT on a tee!

setch

ahhhh this is the shirt for me, reprint por favor?

6750km

Wow! Cool t-shirt) Love the deer!

selfrighteousskier

This is phenomenal. Reprint, and I will buy it. Kudos Thomas.

sadsentry

rrrrrrrreprint!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?