• posted Oct 12, 2010
  • 66 Comments

Deliquesce

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
mystro1v

This would be sweet as a blik wall decal!

Trod123

This is a really cool shirt but i dont know wut it is supost to be i think its earth

krinklyfig

this design works really well with a hoodie.

MrLogan

I want this hoodie

danatan79

i looove this hoodie, wear mine like everyday

Chloe1998

Pleaaassee reprint this in men's large size, I'd love to be able to order it in time for Christmas!

thaggas

My son would love this shirt. Why no kids sizes on this one?!? "Space Needs Color" is his favorite shirt, but this would definitely be in the running.

Fenya

Does anybody know is sizes for hoodies unisex? Like it was a year ago. In a cart there's no info about is it for guys or girls. Only size and color.

ncord

coolest shirt ive ever seen in my life

Verinzo

Reminds me of candy! ^_^

traumbaum

is it possible to get the hoodie with the deliquesce design in the front and not in the back?

TGurl

For anyone wondering about hoodie sizes, in Women's hoodie size I always get a Large, but the unisex Large for this hoodie was gigantic so I returned it for a small and fits, but too tight for my taste. I fear medium will still be huge because of how big Large was. They really should NOT have unisex hoodies. I had to pay money to ship it back and get the right size and I am NOT going to do it again.

Braniel

Aw man I love this hoody it fits me perfectly and has such an awesome design and was free because of the threadless search stories challenge!!! thank you threadless! :)

idk_wbu

Please reprint. This shirt looks sick. I would love to buy it ASAP!

idk_wbu

Wow they reprint it and within 2 days it's sold out. Omg fml.

edwardsj

You should print this as wall art! That would be rad :)

idk_wbu

Wtf I paid 22$ for this and now it's 12? Annoying as fuck.

Dixigirl

none of the pictures are showing. I can't see the shirts after I click on them.

nessernet

Hmmmm.......

BooChillin

this shirt is awesome

Nixxi97

finally reprinted :)

Nixxi97

:|

Sunaness

I adore this shirt to pieces but I would love it even more if the colors were as vibrant in person as they are on the models.

metalsan
metalsan profile pic Alumni

Nice colors :)

mattchase

i own and love this shirt

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

I've gotten so many compliments from this hoodie.

Assley.Jackasson

reprint pretty please with sugar and real cherries on top? =] ladies' large!

SallyCheese05

LADIES LARGE. PLEASE REPRINTTTT! :)

leberhart

reprint +1

cailzz

This is gorgeous!! Please reprint in girly scoop or boat neck!!!

jemacarrie

You've made good quality factors right now there.I did research online on the subject and located many people is going to agree with your site.Cheers

Chieftain

please please please please reprint I would absolutely love to be able to buy this shirt before the sale is over but honestly I'll get it around christmas if you reprint it anyways.

Cool Burger.

i love the colors! :), real awesome.

k8ie-girl

Please re-print. More guys sizes

GoldenBears707

I need now . . . medium please.

Pyroxxx

Really want a guys medium.

FieryFoxx

My hoodie in this just arrived, amazingly soft and nice vivid colours, thanks Threadless :)

Poskeez

Seriously reprint in medium I love the design of it

bobface1

reprint!

Toolman1111

Thinking must be allign with the objective "When I’m ready to delve into (real world) packaging I think I’ll give cmake a shot."

Regards, Brochure Designs

logoonline101

You cannot focus on that "Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying a lot more on this subject.e"

Regards, Tennis Report

logoonline101

Thanks for such a knowledgeable article. I really appreciate it and will look forward for some more articles like this in near future. Clothing Logos

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us