One second...

Haikus Are Easy, But Sometimes...

• by dmfxyz
  • posted Oct 10, 2010
  • 47 Comments

Haikus Are Easy, But Sometimes...

Watch this
dmfxyz

I have this tee and have gotten so many laughs on it... lets put it this way... if I had a dime for every good comment on this shirt I could retire to a large island home in a tropical island far away and own a zoo!

jthach

This is such a good shirt hahah

at1234

this shirt makes me smile but i must wait for more funds darn you college loans

wormsine

awesome sauce

kulekrizpy

HEHEHEHEE.

Made me giggle. X3

kulekrizpy

Also, for the girly design, it seemed to fit strangely over her boobs. O:

beccasteenmind

Made me lol so much. Great t-shirt.

AweAndWonder

@abdullah111 Spam? Or just a very long essay using nearly every "a" word imaginable? Or both?

Using1Chopstick

That's not a Haiku.... too many syllables in the second line

chriscross977

This is easily one of the best typetees on here. Good job!

cameronmas

@author Using1Chopstick

yes it is a haiku. a haiku is 5, 7, 5 with regard to syllables.

ReVVolT

This is cool (:

deich

where did the grey guy's shirt go? why doesn't it appear on the list, at least as "sold out"?

atrain595

I saw this joke on anti-jokes.com like 2 years ago...srry but it's not original

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

this shirt is like 3+ years old and is a rolf nelson original. pwned

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

Congrats martiandrivein! # 1786 days ago about Haikus Are E... by whisper i...

That blog was made the day this came out. I'm no math whiz but I do know that 1786 divided by 365 is more than 2.

afrojax28

haha, I love this.

MrLo

The plural of haiku is haiku, not haikus.

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

This is great! Classic Threadless.

@MrLo I think that it can be either with the s or no s.

hellojazz

i'm not too fond on the font, but this is witty!

Iyuna Blickard

haikus-2 are-1 easy-2 but-1 sometimes-2 they-1 don't-1 make-1 sense-1 re-1 frig-1 er-1 a-1 tor-1 :)

Iyuna Blickard

haikus-2 are-1 easy-2 but-1 sometimes-2 they-1 don't-1 make-1 sense-1 re-1 frig-1 er-1 a-1 tor-1 :)

SeeingDaisies

Love it, but wish it had different color options and a better presentation with the words and how they are set up, etc.

giannalinguine

this was taken from something else. therefore, isn't it violating the rules? hm. xD

zebaldwin

This has a lot of problems with it...aesthetically and grammatically...hmmm

zebaldwin

And I'm pretty sure the words themselves violate copyright. I've seen this in multiple places over the past years

dustbunny55

zebaldwin...I can assure you I know the author. It's original and has been quoted in multiple places over the years since he first had it printed on threadless. It's a haiku, not meant to be serious literature. =)

dustbunny55

atrain595--Rolf wrote it several years ago. It's been on threadless for more than 2 years.

dustbunny55

atrain595--Rolf wrote this several years ago. It's been on threadless for more than 2 years.

dustbunny55

Sorry! Didn't mean to post twice & now I can't get it to delete. =)

Yaisha

Actually haiku is a Japanese word that is three syllables ha-i-ku but I guess it doesn't matter since most English speakers just say it like hi-ku. I'm just being a jerk, the shirt is cute!

Mumuz

Why is there two "brown regular fit" for guys? Is there a mistake? I want the blue/grey one... Is it possible?

ncginger2000

Why oh why is this no longer available in kids sizes? My ten year old got this two years ago. Luckily he's small for his age and can still wear it. His classmates love it and have declared it his trademark shirt. He's too small for an adult small though and I dread the day he won't fit into his beloved haiku shirt anymore.

army1024

lol it's funny :)

ThePete

This is a brown shirt It can be found in my closet Unless it is worn

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Still one of my most favorite shirts I own.

anew742

I like this, but I've seen this elsewhere... -.-

ribbitcroak

I've seen this in many other places...

halfgotten
halfgotten profile pic Alumni

brilliant!

stitchs

this is what my old teacher used to do and I once ended one of hope with the last word: The End The End

vermillionlove

I got this shirt a few years ago in a guys L, but it fits more like a medium though. I like it, not quite as tight as a medium, and it makes the girls look good. XD;

Yarblingelbu

My dad has this shirt, and when I was little I always used to love it!

No account?
Join Us